Normal

Sal POV

The drive to school was pretty chill. We blasted Sanitys Fall while headbanging. Travis looked really cute when he was rocking out. I blushed after realizing that I had been staring. When the car stopped, Larry got out and headed in with Todd and Neil who parked next to us. I walked with Travis, holding his hand.

I could've never done this just a few weeks ago but with Travis by my side, I feel that I can do anything.

In the distance, I saw a boy running towards us from behind. As he got closer, I sighed as I realized who he was.

"Hey guys!"Jake greeted, waving cheerfully.

Fucking bitch.

"Hey."I replied, lazily waving, and then continuing to walk with Travis.

Jake started walking with us. I was so happy this morning, walking next to Travis, now I have to deal with this asshole.

"But like do Adam and Eve have belly buttons?"Jake asked Neil.

"What?"Neil replied.

"Like do they because in the womb the fetus-"he started to say.

"Wow, look. We're at school, we better get to our lockers."I said, quickly walking off.

I could feel Jake's eyes burning into the back of my head. He's like a thorn in the middle of my back that I can't fucking reach. I just wanna fucking pluck him out but he won't fucking leave. Why can't I just be happy for once? Why does everything have to go wrong? Why can't I just be normal?

Yo! Haven't posted in a lonnggggg time! Schools almost out and I've been focusing on work so sorry bout that. Well, I hope you have a great day!