Show me around.

Travis POV

Sal walked off quickly, he seemed annoyed, mad even. Is he like religious or something or like does he have something against Adam and Eves bellybuttons or therefore the absence of? I tried to go after him, but I felt a hand firmly grasp my shoulder. Jake looked at me with his icy blue orbs, a sly smile on his face.

"This is kind of my first day here, would you mind showing me around?"Jake asked, smiling.

Sal briefly looked back at me, and I saw a glimpse of his blue orbs.

"I-"I started to say.

"It's ok if you don't want to. Most people don't want to hang out with me anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to distance yourself from me."he replied, frowning.

"No, no, where's your locker?"I said, quickly leading him to it.

*time skip*

"Thanks for helping me Trav..."Jake said.

"Travis."I answered.

"I'd like to get to know you better."he replied, moving in closer.

"I-well I'll have to check my schedule, I can come with Sal on-"I tried to say.

"No, honey. Sal doesn't like me very much, he said some very mean things to me while we were alone. How about just us?"Jake brought his voice down, whispering in my ear."It can be our little secret."

"I-"I started to say.

"I'll see you at seven, ok?"Jake interrupted, walking away.

He looked back at me with his blue orbs, winking.

Another chapter! Yay! Keep your orbs open for more chapters! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!