The cutest boy in the universe

Sal POV

When I woke up, I stared at Travis's sleeping figure beside me. His blond hair was all messed up and in his face. His soft lips parted just slightly so you could see his white teeth. His arm around me. Me. This was me. Sal Fisher. That weird kid with the mask who nobody likes is dating like literally the cutest boy in the fucking universe. Travis's eyes started to flutter open, his beautiful orbs staring at me. He yawned, sitting up.

"I really love you."I said, staring at him.

"I love you too, blueberry."he replied tackling me in a hug, making me fall back onto the bed.

He pinned down my arms and looked at me lovingly. I heard a noise. The door creaked open and my dad stepped in.

"Guys it's time for schoo-Oh. Are you busy?"he asked awkwardly, closing his eyes.

Travis quickly got off of me, his face as red as Todd's hair. My dad turned around, closing the door.

We quickly got dressed and ready, realizing we overslept. Travis walked to the door, waiting for me. As I put my backpack on, and started walking to the door, my dad stopped me, his hand on my shoulder.

"Use protection."he whispered.

"Dad!?"I said, embarrassed.

Apparently Travis had heard because his face was a bright red. 

"Ugh...bye Dad."I yelled, running out the door, holding Travis's hand.

As we stepped on the elevator, Travis unstrapped my mask, kissing me softly. He had the mask over my head and he was just looking down at me, smiling. The elevator dinged and I frantically put my mask on. We got out and headed to Larry's car.

I haven't posted in a while, so sorry about that. I was talking with my dad the other day and I let it slip that I have Wattpad. Not only that, but also that my story has 24k reads. (Thank you btw) He was like shocked and now he wants to read it. Help. Also, have a great day.