Chapter 15✳️

Derek meets Scott at a café in town he didn't want him in his office.

"it was a good job we came here when we did. Chris was lucky Allison and I could get to his house on time to meet that woman. Who came to see us and bring us here who was she anyway?"

"She's no concern of yours now you're here what would you like to do?"

"Work at the hospital, your restaurant as many different places as possible. To get to know the people and this place better".

"It's going to take time to arrange your job at the hospital. In the meantime you will train, you will have one on one training to start off with".

"My friend came here couple years ago to eat at Gino's and saw Stiles. Leo said she looked amazing nothing like what she looked like when she was with Mathew. The firm hand he had with her worked. I knew the Alpha very well before your uncle took over my old pack".

"I can't wait to see Stiles again it's been so long since we saw each other. We've both done so well for ourselves".

Derek look at Scott he didn't seem to realise he just told him. He was a friend of Mathews and knew Stiles was being abused. Yet clearly did nothing to stop it but instead applauded it.

Derek thinks back to Allison's behaviour in his study. She reminded him of Stiles and her behaviour when they first met. Subconsciously he know something was off now he knew what it was.

"I've to go I've a meeting I completely forget about".

"No problem I'll get to know my surroundings better".

Derek leaves the cafe and sees Erica waiting outside the door, "Scott is to be watched at all times. I don't want him left alone with his wife ever".

"They have to go to bed sometime Derek."

"I want her invited to spent the night at different female pack members houses".

Eric was on alert, "You think he's hurting her?".

"I need to speak to Stiles call it a pack bond night for new ladies to bond. If Scott starts to bitch and feeds his ego".

Stiles returned with the kids and Derek went to the Fae realm. He explains his fears to her grandparents and her.

Allison was invited to not only dinner but a sleepover. "Scott was telling everyone who would listen his wife was being honoured with sleeping at the Alpha's house.

Stiles liked Allison right away she observed her as they talked in her living room with Talia. She couldn't help going back over the previous almost five years. And remembering how she behaved when she was asked about Mathew. How she would lie to everyone about his behaviour to protect him.

Some of Allison's mannerisms were similar to how she behaved back then. "I'm going to tell you a story of my boyfriend before my husband Allison".

"Mathew right I've met him. He's really good friends with Scott. Well he was till he became the pack's bitch, I hear he's the lowest of all the betas. When Peter Hale won against his father. He was no longer heir to the throne so to speak. The emissary forced him to become a beta after the council approved the punishment for him".

"Mathew use to hit me".

Stiles went on to describe just what she endured and how she felt after taking her power back".

"He used to brag to Scott how he kept you in line and stole from you all the time".

"Scott hits you doesn't he?"