Chapter 13✳️

The townspeople voted for the new pack house.  Since everyone contributed to the pack funds Derek was happy the people liked the idea of it.

He didn't have to ask the people for permission. He could have just gone ahead and do it as was his rights as acting Alpha. It took 18 months for the building to be built. There were about 100 bedrooms, several playrooms, a nursery. Offices for him and Stiles, a massive kitchen with three different range cookers, several sub zero fridges. Several large tables and couple living rooms with all sort of games set up from Xbox to chess.

There was a basement that was set up like a dormitory that could be used as a medical facility if needed. Training facilities were built. Gardens were planted which had not only flowers but vegetables and fruits. They added herbs to eat and herbs to help heal to it.

Stiles use some of the herbs to make potions with Deaton.  He told the pack the different herbs he thought was best to plant. There was a swimming pool built as well.

Some families wanted to move into the pack house and their request was granted. Derek and Stiles knew it freed up houses and apartments for new comers to the town. Beacon Hill became known for having the best pack in the country. Their fighters were the best as well.

The town became a safe haven for those who were victimised. As well as professionals who wanted to be part of something special. The town found itself with enough doctors, teachers, lawyers, counsellors, physiologist and veterinarians.

Cora excelled in her role as the packs left hand. She trained the people both human and supernaturals to their level best. She would tolerate nothing less but the best from them.

Boyd became Derek's head beta and Issac his second. As a hellhound deputy Jordan Parrish pledge to be Stiles second. He knew who she truly was without anyone telling him.

Danny became the pack's head technology person. They were the core important people in the pack below the Alpha and Mate. Stiles and Deaton were in charge of all the Vets and magical people.

Derek had absolute power for the whole county and has his Mate so did Stiles. They were enjoying a period of extended peace when Chris Argent called them. He tells them that rogue hunters were headed to Beacon Hills and would arrive in two days.

Derek calls a meeting at the pack house and explain about the hunters coming. Lydia up training for everyone and plans were made. The kids would stay in the basement and some wolves and witches would stay to protect the pack house. Noah and Emily would go straight away to the Fae Realm.

At lunch time Stiles felt someone trying to weaken her ward on the town line. A call came through from Derek saying the patrols reported over two hundred people at the line.

A mass email was sent out and people hurriedly got to their assigned places. Two hours later Stiles felt her wards weaken somewhat. She was confused no one is suppose to be able to weaken it. She disappears and reappears near the town line.

"Derek they've got a Fae on their side trying to weaken the barrier and it's more than two hundred hunters. There's so much more people than we thought. There has go to be at least four hundred of them including witches as well".

"Why would witches and Fae be helping them. More importantly how did they get a Fae to help them?"

Stiles looks at the woman and hears, "Hurry up spark",  from one of the men with her.

"They think she's a spark they're controlling her and hitting her. Because she's not weakening the barrier fast enough".

Stiles watches as one of the hunters lift a bat to hit the woman in the back. "I have to take the barrier down they're about to hit her with a bat".