Chapter 9✳️

Erica, Lydia, Cora and Stiles were dancing in a circle when Talia comes up to them, "Room for one more?"

The all laugh and continue dancing, "Damn Talia you got some moves."

"You're not so bad yourself Stiles", says Talia shaking her body in time to the music.

When a slow dance came on Derek takes Stiles hands and dances with her, "You were very cool today you didn't loose your temper once."

"Well Derek, Mathew likes to talk and I had to buy us time. For other pack members to get here so that it was a fair fight. How do you feel about telling your parents that thing tonight. We can tell Peter but not Julie.

Grams is worried about her knowing the fates told gramps. Peter can definitely be trusted but not Julie.

"We'll tell them tonight and explain to Peter to be wary of his wife. Damn saying that sentence makes it a hundred time worse. Maybe she's at a crossroads. It sounds terrible but I'm glad she will be out of our house. If she can't be trusted.

"I thought the same thing as well. I'll go and ward Peter's new place up like Fort Knox when he moves. Plus add some Julie proof ones as well. Like when he's on the phone. She won't be able to ease drop on the conversation on both ends just his".

The Hales said goodbye to everyone and headed for home.  Stiles and Derek were driving with her grandparents in her Range Rover. They got to the Hales and ask to speak to Derek's parents and Peter in Talia's study.

Tabitha holds out her hand and a small device appears in it.

"What's that?" Ask Talia.

"A non working bug for now".

"Someone bugged my office?" says an outraged Talia.

"It would seem so and it would have been before Stiles came here. I can feel her wards this place is warded up to the Hills", replies Edward. "She never though she would need to protect against something like this".

"Your love of the ID Channel as come in handy grandpa".

"What did you want to tell us?" Ask Talia.

"I'm now half Fae", the remaining Hales looked stunned at Dereks's statement.

"How did it happen?" Ask Peter.

"Stiles help me to change I can't tell you anymore. Literally my Fae half is protecting itself and preventing me from giving Fae secrets outs. Just know I'm fine with it and can do some magic.

I do have to go to the other realm two to three times a week for a while. Until I can do magic and it doesn't tire me out. Edward and Tabitha is teaching me to use it. Along with some other teachers there. My wolf will be stronger and faster than ever before.

There will be things I can't tell you about there so please don't ask. I'm Fae and that part of myself. Let me know that not talking about that world is important".

Stiles look at Peter, "You can't tell Julie any of this. The fates told gramps you will become an Alpha and to be weary of her I'm sorry".

"It's okay Stiles I'll never betray you, my sister or nephew. Is there a spell or something to make sure I never accidentally tell it to someone?"

Edward looks delighted, "There is, you three can talk to each other about it but no one else. Speak in code if you have to. Alpha Hale, David are you both willing to have the spell use on you?"

"We're",  they say together.

Tabitha takes their hands and place it one above the other. "A  secret is promised to never be exposed. Let these three mouths and six hands be forbidden from revealing it".