Chapter 12✳️

"Lydia come on Derek is expecting me you're my ride"

"I'm ready when you're."

"It must be weird for you being a banshee and having to come into a hospital. People must see you and think they're about to die."

"It's harder for my mum even sick she stills as to call the name of those about to die. While she's in a place she hopes she herself doesn't die in".

You're literally the bringer of death you scream and people know someone has died. You're very strong to be able to accept that as your fate".

"I don't know Stiles, I had no choice I can't ignore my powers. I use to try to suppress the scream when I was younger to fit in and be a regular kid. The thing is you go crazy if you force yourself to not scream. I was in a metal institution for a while, I learnt I was fine just as I'm and didn't have to fit in a mole people made for me. I controlled my life no one else does".

"It's a great lesson to learn Lyds. I think we all at times need to remind ourself of the importance of self acceptance".

"The Hale pack apart from my family gave me unconditional acceptance and love. I also was taught to use my scream for other things. Which has been helpful with taking down enemies.

The scream when not for death can really pack a punch. I'm glad Derek has you and Emily and your new little one Noah. Since you came along the pack which was already strong is even stronger".

They get to the sheriff station ,"Thanks for the ride Lydia."

"See you later at the pack dinner."

Stiles walks into the station and finds Derek's office and knocks on the door, "Come in".

"Hey Der our lunch should be here soon. Do you remember I told about my friend Scott. I saw him today at the hospital when I was with Lydia. He's applying for a job there and get this he's married to an Argent.

She's the daughter of Victoria Argent who was arrested three year ago for murdering a werewolf. He said her whole family are hunters. He also said she's an omega who was abuse by them. They've applied to live here Lydia had a right go at him".

"What for?"

She saw he was clearly hoping because he knows me. You would automatically say yes to them staying. Then she accused him of not really being interested in me at all like a good friend would have been. Especially after not seeing each other for so long. She told him to his face he was more interested in what I could do for him".

"Was she right?"

"She was, he's only here because it's the safest town in America his exact words."

"He could always go to Bakersfield it's the second safest and he could still work in the hospital here. I don't want an Argent here it will bring trouble to our door. There will be people wanting to kill her for being a traitor to her family or for the simple fact she's an Argent.

The town will become scared because if a Argent lives here, they'll be thinking she's a plant. Hunters will come because she's here. We have a newborn baby I'm not risking my family's safety for two strangers. Who comes with nothing but trouble", says Derek.

"Why don't you check Allison out if she was being abuse. There maybe police records to backup the claims. Then check out Scott  as well to make sure he's really married to her. You know he never asked how I was. Not once in the conversation it was about him all the time. I came to this town as a suppose abuse omega,

I say suppose omega because I'm fully one hundred percent Fae now. But I hide it so I appear to be a spark omega to everyone. I was abused and came here and it bought the Brown Pack to this town. I feel bad that I'm questioning bringing Allison in. Emily and Noah's safety is the priority right now along with this town".