Chapter 2✳️

Derek's drives into the driveway of a house that can only be described as a mansion, it was three stories high with a wide front door and columns on each side.

"Wow your house is amazing it looks like something you see in Architectural Digest or something".

"It's four floors when you include the basement and there are some smaller houses scattered on the preserve and around the back".

Derek stops the car and Stiles unbuckles her seatbelt and opens the car door to do the same for Emily's car seat. "Why don't you go in and I'll get someone to get the stuff from the car I'll take Emily", says Derek.

Stiles start to walk to the front door and sees Talia opening the front door for her, "Welcome home Stiles".

Talia hugs her, Derek catches up to them he had Emily tuck under his right hand in her carrier. They all walk in the house to hear, "Surprise". There were  a lots of strangers Stiles didn't know but she did spot Laura and her husband James, Stiles walks over to her.

"I Just wanted to make sure I caught you before we leave", Laura hugs her.

"Thanks for everything you've did for me Laura, it was much appreciated".

"No problem I got a new sister now I'm happy".

Stiles is introduced to Dereks younger sister Cora who was her age, his uncle Peter a tall brunette man with kind eyes and his wife Julie a short blonde hair, blue eyed women. As well as their ten year old daughter Sarah and eight year old son Charles.

Stiles ask to be shown to her room as she wanted to have a shower to get rid of the hospital smell. Derek takes her upstairs and shows her the nursery and his room, "Are you and I sharing a room. I don't mind if we do".

"Let's go in your bedroom it's soundproof", they walk into his room. "All the bedrooms are soundproof, you've just had a baby and been dumped in less than a week. No we are not sharing a room you have your own room. You need to deal with those two life changes. When I offered you help I didn't mean you had to share my bed to get it. There were no strings attached to the help I offered you. Let me show you your room it's on the other side of Emily's nursery".

Stiles walks into her new bedroom to see a queen size bed in a white bedframe with grey sheets, white walls with some of the paintings she did hanging on the walls. There was also a large light grey wardrobe and matching chest of draws which had a mirror hanging over it, each side of the bed had a bedside table with lamps on it.

"Its beautiful".

"Mum, Lydia and Erica went clothes shopping for you, everything has been washed and put away in the draws and wardrobes. When we went to get your stuff Mathew couldn't give it to us fast enough. There are couple bags there with your Mother and fathers things in it and items from your childhood home. We didn't touch those we left the bags for you to sort through. The en-suite has towels in it and there is a brand new hairdryer as well for you along with couple pyjamas and robes which are hanging on the bathroom door. In the wardrobe are some party dresses, I'll take Emily and put her down for her nap.  I'll be in my room when you're ready to go down to the party, just knock on my door and we'll go downstairs together".

Derek leaves and Stiles undresses then walk into the en-suite, it was almost as big as the bedroom.

Stiles knocked on Derek's door thirty minutes later, "You look beautiful". She was wearing a light blue dress with a sweetheart neckline.

"Thank you".

They walk downstairs together, "Stay close to me please", she whispers to Derek. "I've only going to spent an hour at this thing, Emily will need a feed soon and I'm still somewhat tired".