Chapter 5✳️

One month after moving in with the Hales, Stiles meets Derek's betas. After returning from her grandparents realm. Stiles files a restraining order and police reports the next day on her ex boyfriend Mathew.

She introduces the Hales to Ella then went to see Doctor Deaton. To discuss with him what was expected of her. In her role working alongside him.

Weeks pass and Stiles finishes her emissary training. Doctor Deaton ask her, if she would like to take over being emissary for the Hales. Since she was a spark and more powerful than him.

Stiles discussed it with Derek and Talia and decides.  She would be Dereks emissary when the time came.

The first beta of Derek's Stiles met was Erica Reyes. She was a blonde hair woman, who was a college graduate with an Accounting Degree. Erica was doing the accounting for the new Restaurant the Hales had just opened. She was also working as the manager there too.

Stiles also met her fiancée Vernon Boyd, a black man. Who was going to start teaching elementary school that fall. The next beta Stiles met was Lydia Martin, a red headed banshee. She was a chemistry teacher at the local high school.

The second to last beta Stiles met was Issac Lahey. He was a tall man with blonde curls who was working with Derek at his firm. The last beta Stiles met was Jackson Whittemore a dark-haired man he was Lydia's husband, . He worked for social services family division.

Stiles suspected they all had a story to tell but it was up to them to tell her. Not for her to ask Derek and get it that way. Stiles had seen her counsellor three times. It felt good talking about her past, it was truly her past. Five years had pass after all for her in the other realm. She didn't tell that to Ms Morrell though.

She and Derek were currently shopping for clothes for Emily. Who seemed to be growing out of her things quite quickly. Derek was rocking the pram back and forth gently to soothe Emily.

"What do you think the baby elephant or baby wolf?" Stiles holds up two different onesies for Derek to choose from.

"Get them both".

Not long after that they finish shopping for things for Emily.   Stiles head into Victoria secret to buy some new bras. Now that she wasn't so top heavy as before. Stiles get fitted for her new bra size. Then choses some underwear sets.

When she and Derek finish shopping they headed to a child friendly restaurant. Stiles tucks into her chicken salad and steals a bite of Derek's BLT. Before ordering one for herself and giving half to Derek.

Stiles loved how domestics the day was, "You own the restaurant Erica is working at right?"

"Yes."

"I like spending the day together like this, like a family it's nice".

"It really is, I'm going to order us a piece of pecan pie to share".

Derek leaves and Stiles spots one of Mathews friends coming into the restaurant. Derek returns to the table and sees her facial expression.

"What's  the matter?

"One of Mathews friend just walk in the restaurant".

"He can't hurt you or touch you. You're safe with me" .

Leo, Mathew's friend comes over to their table.

"You bitch how dare you get a restraining order on my friend. He was nothing but kind to you".

"Leo look at me", says Stiles. He does.

"Your highness forgive me" , he says before turning and walking out the door. Dragging his confused companion with him.