Chapter 10✳️

"So Peter have you decided where you're going to live yet?" Ask Stiles at the breakfast table the next morning.

"I'm been looking at houses for sale".

He shows Stiles the iPad he's been looking through, "Why do you think of this one?" The page had a house for sale with 10 bedrooms and some land.

Stiles flicks through the images of the house, "It's gorgeous and theirs lots of space take a look Derek isn't it nice".

Derek takes a look,"Yes it is when are you viewing it. I'll come with you uncle if you don't mind".

"Today, as well as that house I'll be viewing some others as well, I'll love the company if your misses don't mind".

"Have fun and Derek on your way back home from Bakersfield. There's is some pastries I would like you to get for me actually. I'll make a list of the shops and items I would like you to go to and email it to you".

"You do that, what are you doing today?"

"Helping clean up the restaurant, don't forget the minute Peter finds the property he likes. He will put on offer on it please do a basic protection spell on the place.  Stiles tells him telepathically.

"I'll then go and do a stronger one like we have here. In a couple weeks you should have learnt enough to do a Fort Knox style protection spell. My grandparents picked great teachers to teach you how to do your magic".

"Will do".

"Will you change the name of the Brown Pack", ask Stiles.

"I'm unsure I need to speak to the key players in it and the town. I might have a town meeting at their city hall. In a week or so when I see for myself how much damage. Joshua has done to his former pack. I need to see who is trust worthy".

"Good point, Peter it's all hands on deck today. We're lucky it was just cosmetic damages done".

"Stiles I was going to go with Peter."

"Julie dear I hope you don't mind not coming. There will be a lot for me to do when I get to Bakersfield. Derek and I will be fine handling things besides. I would like the kids to have at least one parent here. It will be a lot of diplomacy going on today".

"Ok", says Julie not sounding at all happy.

Stiles look at her watch, "Jules we need to get going. If you're going to drive the kids to school".

She kiss Derek and go say goodbye to Ella and Emily. I should be home for three. I thought we could take her to the park later".

"That's a great idea Stiles, see you later".

Stiles kisses Emily and go downstairs to see Julie, Sarah and Charles waiting for her. "I'm coming back here for three o'clock so I'm going to take my Range Rover. Unless you want to finish work early Julie".

"I'll finish at three with you let's take your car."

"I'll probably finish at two Julie I want to be back here for three".

"It's best we take different vehicle instead Stiles".

"Ok Jules".

Stiles leave and get in her vehicle and call Erica, "Erica how's the head?"

"Like I didn't drink enough last night celebrating".

"I'm heading into "Gino's to help with the clear up you coming?"

"Give me an hour tops and I'll be there", the call disconnects.

Stiles parks her Range Rover at the restaurant. Then walks to the seven eleven near by and bought herself some chocolate and some chips.