I sigh dramatically. "Fine! Now move that way." I say as I point to the group of people still standing and talking. He grins at me and side step as if he's introducing me into some fancy place. I just shake my head and roll my eyes at him as I start walking towards the school entrance door.

"Hey Lyn." I hear a guy say as I pass the group of people. I turn to look who it is and saw it was Danny.

"Hey Danny." I simply said before entering the big school hall, making my way to my first class, Maths. Yippee... Sarcasm again.

I heard a few remarks from the guys that was standing outside, but I ignored them as I hastily walk to class. The teacher giving maths is actually cool. He's around 30 and quite a looker if I might add. Him and our history teacher has the heart of all the girls (and some guys I bet) as they are both young, well not exactly ancient old, and both quite attractive and very nice teachers.

I got to my class and as I enter I see that there is actually no one in this class yet except for mr. Dean. He doesn't like us to call him by his surname. Says it makes him feel old and boring.

He was leaning against his desk casually playing with his phone, and when I entered he glanced up from his phone at me and a smile appeared on his face.

"Stormlyn." He said sweetly still smiling.

"Hey mr. Dean." I said friendly smiling back at him.

"Shouldn't you be in the gym class along with the other kids?" He asked curiously.

"Um.. Why? What's happening there?" I asked intrigued.

"It was announced that all grade 11 students must be in the gym class at 9, if you are interested in going on a school camp." He said in a playful friendly manner.

I laughed a bit.

"Thanks mr. Dean." And I quickly turned around and made my way to the gym class.

As I arrived, I heard mrs. Benley, our arts and crafts teacher, preaching about some camp. I silently sneaked to a seat at the back of the gym, so I don't attract attention to myself.

Just as I took a seat, the group of people that was outside came waddeling in short behind me. I lowered my cap as I sunk away in my seat, as if I will become instantly invisible or something. Sometimes a person can be really stupid hey? As if it would work.

I try to focus my attention on mrs. Benley and her talk about the camp, when I heard someone sitting down next to me.

"Are you going?" He asks interested.

Not moving one inch of muscle, I reply: "Maybe."

"Good enough for me to go." He said huskily.

I snap my head so fast in his direction it almost broke off.

"Danny, it's not happening. I said I will think about it. It doesn't mean we are going to go about flirting and shit." I warn him.

"Yeah. I bet Kaidan has something to do with that huh. Just so you know, he's using you." He said with a hidden anger laced on his words.

But before I could ask him what he means, he stood up and went to sit by the group of people he was with.

I scoffed annoyed by him, when I heard mrs. Benley announce that the forms for the camp is on the table beside her. Everybody got up and started to make their way to the table, so I sat waiting until the crowd was calm.

While I was sitting waiting, I felt a shadow over me. One guess..

"Aren't you coming?" Kaidan asks me.