Part 8

I waited outside my dorm with a smile on my face and my guitar on my back. My feelings for Lauren have grown so much since we started talking. Before, it was just infatuation. I liked the idea of her, but now that I've gotten to know her, I just like her. My smile grows even wider when I see Lauren pull up. I skip happily to her car and give her a cheery hello as I get situated.

I may be more used to Lauren now that we've been hanging out, but I will never get used to her beauty. I love to just watch her. Which sounds super creepy, but it's true. It's amazing how beautiful she is even when she's not trying.

Lauren catches me staring a few times on the way, but she just sends me a smile and turns back to the road. We arrive at Lauren's house and, like the gentlewoman she is, she opens my door to let me out and she offers to carry my guitar inside. We say a quick greeting to her roommates before making our way to her room.

"So, Camzi?"

"Yes Lolo?"

"What song shall we sing today"

"Doesn't matter to me, you can choose"

"Well what songs do you know?"

"If you look up the chords to something I can probably figure it out, but I know stuff like Stressed Out, Love Yourself, Work, basically anything Ed Sheeran-,"

"Ooh lets do some Ed"

"Alright, you think of one while I tune this bad boy," I say picking up my guitar. Lauren just giggles in response.

I'm just about finished tuning when I hear Lauren speak.

"Kiss Me"

I think I just choked. "W-What?"

"We should do Kiss Me, I think it will suit both of our voices"

"Oh, yeah, s-sounds good to me"

"Awesome, lets get started"

She pulled up the lyrics and chords on her laptop and I quietly strum through the song to re-familiarize myself with the melody. We go through who will sing what and the different harmonies and we are finally ready to do a whole run.

Camila
Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Both
Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

We stare into each other's eyes as we sing, getting closer and closer with each passing moment.

Lauren
Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed in my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Both
Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

"Kiss me," Lauren whispers out. It's so quiet that I could barely hear it, but I do and we both lean in closing the almost nonexistent gap.

The kiss is slow and gentle, her hands are on my cheeks pulling me closer as I awkwardly move my guitar behind me so I can rest my hands on her waist. We fall into a beautiful rhythm with our bodies now pressed completely together. The kisses stay fairly innocent until she runs her tongue across my bottom lip. I eagerly open my mouth for her and I can't help a small moan as she kisses me deeply.

I feel like I'm on cloud nine. Our kiss begins to slow until she gives me one last peck and pulls back to look into my eyes once more.

"Wow"