Part 6

Okay, so I'm kinda freaking out right now.

Lauren should be here any minute to pick me up and I'm gonna be spending time with her. At her house. Alone. I'll most likely make a fool out of myself, but hey what's new?

Lauren: Here(:

Fuck.

Alright Camila, it's gonna be okay, you can do this, I think to myself as I make my way outside. I walk out the door and see Lauren's car and I wave to her before getting in. Right as I open the door, she sends me an adorable smile as she greets me with a "Hey Camz". Yeah, nevermind I can't do this.

"Hey," I answer back. "I-I like that by the way," I mumble out looking down into my lap.

"Like what?"

"Camz...I like it. Most people just call me Mila."

"Yeah, well...I'm not most people," she says and sends me a fucking wink?!??! 

I simply keep my gaze away from her as I blush profusely. God, what does this girl do to me.

Our ride is pretty uneventful, and we make it to her apartment rather quickly. We make our way inside and head to her room to get to work. She goes into the room and places her backpack on the floor and I do the same. We both take a seat and start discussing ideas. It's a fairly easy project, so we are able to finish it before it gets too late. 

"Do you have any other homework you have to do?" Lauren asks as I begin packing my things. 

"Nope, this was all I had for today."

"Cool, would you wanna stay here and hang out for a bit? I don't have any other work either."

"Y-yeah I'd love to"

Lauren sends me a smile and we go out to her little living room to watch some tv. Once we get there, I see two people, that I recognize as Lauren's friends from soc, sitting in the room already watching something. "Camz, these are my roommates, Ally and Normani. Guys, this is Camila, we were just working on that sociology project," Lauren introduces everyone and we each give a small greeting. 

"Yeah, same. We just finished ours, I'm assuming you guys did too?" Normani says with a friendly smile. "Yup, we just came out here to hang for a bit, what are you guys watching?" Lauren replies back as she takes a seat on the couch and I sit next to her. "Parks and Rec," Ally answers, seemingly entranced by the scene on the screen. "Ooh, I love this show," I say with a smile as I get comfortable. We all watch the show, rather content and comfortable with just sitting and taking in the episode, before my stomach grumbles rather loudly. 

"You hungry there, Camz?" Lauren asks with a giggle. I blush, a little embarrassed, and answer back, "Maybe a little." 

"C'mon, I'll get you something to eat." she says as she leads me into their little kitchen.

We make ourselves a bowl of popcorn and rejoin the two in the living room. We sit much closer than before as to share the buttery snack and I can't help but get a little flustered at the feeling. 

Even after we finish, she sets the bowl on the coffee table and snuggles into my side. I try my best to keep as still as possible to make sure she doesn't move away. It's like our bodies fit together perfectly, which sounds so cliche, but it's true. 

"Is this alright?" Lauren looks up at me with the most adorable expression and I simply reply, "Perfect," sending her a smile and snuggling up even closer than before.