Chapter Fifty-One {Part One}

@kamsi234

Character Name: Kamsi

Character Species: Hellhound

Character Age: 20 years old

Character Description: Typical bad-ass. Tomboyish and has a very depressing and wicked look.

Character Personality: Edgy. Doesn't trust easily. Cold. Has had her heart broken too many times to care. Very confident and comes out as arrogant.

Character Relationship with Montgomery's: Octavia's cousin (father's niece).

@BAKA0HITO

Character Name: Kuri

Character Species: Neko

Character Age: 18 years old

Character Description: Typical loner. Wears all black. Rainbow coloured eyes, so she wears shades.

Character Personality: Blunt. Very cold to strangers. It will take a lot of time to get close to her if you aren't already. When she's with close friends and family, she's childish and loves to be petted.

Character Relationship with Montgomery's: Octavia's cousin (father's niece)

---------------------------------------------------------------

{Janessa's Point of View}

I rubbed my belly gently. I was just at nine months pregnant, and my belly was swollen and my child was kicking gently. I chuckled softly, continuing to rub my rolling baby.

"Slow down, dear. You're almost here. You'll be running around with your sister before you know it."

Josephine was already eleven months, and was a little tornado.  She was talking in almost full sentences, but she still couldn't pronounce all the words.  She would always ask when her sibling is going to get here, when we were together.

I swished my light pink maternity dress, making sure that everything was covered properly and that my nipples were covered so I didn't leak milk on my dress

I swished my light pink maternity dress, making sure that everything was covered properly and that my nipples were covered so I didn't leak milk on my dress.  Once I was certain, I turned to walk out of the bedroom I shared with my wives.  Sighing softly, I rolled my shoulders as a soft knock sounded on the bedroom door.

"Janessa, darling?  Is everything alright?"

I smiled softly as my mother walked into the bedroom.  She had been the only one that I had trusted with the gender of her grandchild, and she couldn't be happier.  She darted over to me and hugged me as tightly as she dared, giddy when the child inside me kicked and rolled against her body.

"Someone is active today, aren't they?"

I laughed, leaning away from my mother, rubbing my belly.

"Mm, it's been all morning."