(Ch. 21) Sleepover

((Just before I start the chapter, I wanted to say that I suck because lord baby Jesús... I never update this anymore :u. 

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. 

If you guys want to, I have a BTS Fanfic if u about that life :U I'm updating it a lot more even though it's still pretty early on with it. SO CHECK IT OUT IF UR INTERESTED :) I'm also trying to keep on an update schedule for that so every Sunday I'm gonna try to post a chapter so it should be a lot more consistent than this one BAHAHAHA)

You stand before your friends who so graciously pushed you into the water, all of them beaten up sufficiently and sitting on their feet in front of you.

"SO." You begin, yelling at them like an army officer, "WHAT ARE YOU PANSIES NOT GONNA DO ANYMORE?"

They reply to you still horrified because of you're unexpected strength, "Mind our own business..."

You let out an annoyed 'Tch' at their meek response and continue with your army yelling,

"WHAT WAS THAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU?"

The two groups repeat their answer a little louder and you calm down, satisfied at the lesson that's been learned. You decide to throw in a little comment on how weird it was for them to follow you out there as well,

"Right. You guys are weird." (f/n/3) opens her mouth to give you another excuse to defend the people who pushed you and Tsukishima into the lake, and you send her a glare, causing her to shut her mouth immediately. You shake your head like you're trying to get the anger to fly away from your body. You then turn back to the group, a huge smile places on your face.

"Now that that's over, let's do something fun!" You put your hand on your chin trying to think of anything that you can do. 

Your smile widens as you turn back to everyone and you exclaim excitedly,

"I know! Let's have a slumber party!" Everyone is silent for a moment while they try to process your words, then you receive a mixed reaction half of the girls are excited while the other half silently blushes at you offering for both girls AND guys to have a sleepover and same goes for the guys except surprisingly, a lot more of them are embarrassed. It seems as though Suga.exe has stopped working as he sits there with a wide cheerful smile that causes his eyes to close is plastered on his face and unmoving like the rest of him. Hinata is yelling the same incompleted words over and over again so he's definitely gone as well.

"Okay, guys! To my house :D"

You begin to walk away from the group, hoping they'll follow you, with your fists places happily on your hips. 

-Le time skip-

You sit out a crap ton of snacks on your table and pull out a bunch of blankets and pillows and throw them on your couch as everyone pours into your living room. Oddly, this reminds you of the movie night you had with Kenma. Since that was pretty fun, why not do something similar, but like 10x more fun because of more people(That's just science :u).

"Okay! I have a box of movies you guys pick ones and some of you think of other things to do!"

You walk back into your kitchen to grab some more things and come back to everyone either talking to one another of going through a pile of movies taken out of the box. Some of the movies are set out to the side which are most likely ones that seem interesting.

Yamagucci (see what i did there) walks up to you and helps you set down some of what you're carrying.

"By the way, I hope you don't mind that we've already put in a movie." You wave your hand dismissively while you give him an answer,

"No. It's fine! Let's watch it" Everyone quickly jumps into a seat and you grab a spot on the end and get the armrest. Kageyama stiffly sits in the spot next to you, his hands awkwardly placed on his knees. But, you're completely oblivious and have no idea that he's awkwardly glancing between you and the movie that's playing on the screen.

Everyone has either squeezed onto the couch or opted for a less crowded spot on the floor, people wrapped up in blankets with their own pillow and happily focusing on the screen.

-Another gosh darn time skip :U-

The movie is changed and it's only about 10:30, but because of the day's exhausting events, you pass out, hunched over to rest against Kageyama's shoulder and arm.

His face is burning red and he awkwardly shifts around, looking around the room to see if anyone's noticed. He nudges your head slightly to see if you'll wake up and you don't so he lets out a sigh and slides down the couch a little, moving so he can rest his head against your own. He smiles slightly and turns to whisper to you softly,

"I hope you don't have lice (y/n)."

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND NOT HATING  ME FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE EVER :U.

ONCE AGAIN PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC BECAUSE I'M DESPERATE AND I UPDATE IT MORE CONSISTENTLY THAN THIS :') THANKS SO MUCH AND ILY ALL SO MUCH :') TY FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME FOR THIS LONG AHHHHHH.