(Ch.18) Queen of the Court

(SORRY KAGS I KNOW KING OF THE COURT GIVES U LIKE VIETNAM FLASHBACKS OR SOMETHING BUT QUEEN OF THE COURT WAS TOO CATCHY TO PASS UP THNX FOR UNDERSTANDING BBY. <3)

After getting warmed up and taking your starting positions you are standing just outside of the court holding the ball, preparing to serve. The opposite side looks nervous knowing how powerful and controlled our serve is. The whistle is blown and you take a deep breath, closing your eyes before opening them back up and looking straight at Hinata.

'Sorry Hinata!' You think before throwing the ball in the air to run and jump up to reach it. When your hand hits the ball it could make anyone believe that it had just been popped. Hinata starts to panic at the speed and power the ball is barreling toward him at and it's going straight toward his face. He freaks and and makes the best decision he could in that situation; he moves out of the way. Surprisingly he didn't let the ball smack him in the face but the look of terror seemed to be the reminiscence of his life flashing before his eyes as he tries to recollect him self. The ball on the other hand shoots up in the air and bounces off of the rail with a loud ringing bang and back to the floor. Everyone looks back at you including your teammates. Hinata starts,

"(Y/N)!!! You almost killed me!!!" He shouts in a terrified but angry manor

Your teammates, and friends smile a close-eyed smile.

"She's back everyone!" One of the shout and you sheepishly smile back at them. Tsukishima smirks making you feel the smugness radiating off of him.

"Wow! That would have been perfect if only you didn't try to kill one of our teammates!" You look at him with a scowl and stick your tongue out at him.

"Stop being so smug about everything, Towershima!" He looks at you in a partly confused, partly disgusted look and even yourself turn around, looking off to the side wondering what the heck you just said.

The game continues and your side does win, but the boy's side was only 4 points away... You convince yourself that you went easy on them because you didn't want to embarrass them.. Yep.

"Wooooow!!!! You guys are such a good team! You play so well!!!" Hinata jumps and yells at your team. You rub the back of your neck and smile shyly at him blicking slightly

"Thanks Hinata." You look toward the rest of the boys and smile at them too. "You guys played well!" You hold a hand up for a high five, Noya and Tanaka trying to beat everyone to your hand only to run into eachother. Everything goes silent for a second before everyone breaks into a laughing fit.

Your friends would definitely get along with the boys here. Maybe even a bit more than friends if ya know what i mean ;D ;D ;D.

Sorry this is SO short and took SO long. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE FAVORITE IT AND CONTINUE TO KEEP READING! YOU'RE ALL SO NICE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME AND MY LAZINESS <3.