(Ch.17)We've missed you

(also for your friends ima number them :) so it'll be like (f/n/1) and that means friend 1 name)

The practice game with Aoba Josai ends and as Karasuno make their way back to the bench where Ukai, Shimizu, Take-chan (As Tanaka calls him), and you sit, Oikawa walks up to Kageyama with a teasing look in his eyes. Yes, that is right. Aoba Josai won and yes, Kageyama was pissed. He looked even more upset than ever and you were nervous to walk up to him. You quietly watch their conversation unravel in front of you as the rest of Karasuno is busy grabbing towels, bags, and water bottles. You're not an expert on human behavior but when you see Kageyama slightly raise a fist you know if this continues someone will get hurt. You begin walking up to them and suddenly everyone's eyes were on you, everyone except Kageyama who you were behind. Oikawa's gaze lightens up from it's tense and teasing look when his eyes fall on you.

When you reach Kageyama you rest your hand on his shoulder (But remember (y/n)-chan is like 9 inches or so shorter than him so you're REACHING :') ) and rest your small, soft hand on his clenched fist. This takes him by surprise, making him to jump, and he looks back at you. His eyes also get a softer look to them once they meet yours. You gently hug him. with an awkward flipping hug cuz you're on the side of him so lowkey his arm is in between your UH Chest... Area...? The contact with him turns his face cherry red and you give a small glare to Oikawa. "You've already won this game.

"Isn't that enough? Are you like, so severely jealous of Kageyama that you need to try to completely break him?" You speak with a hurtful tone, given that you are angry about how childish Oikawa is being and how angry it got Kageyama you didn't need to try to sound upset. Oikawa's eyes widen along with everyone else in the room. He lowers his head and clenches his fist. You quietly scoff at him and lead Kageyama away by his hand and back over to the team.

"Cmon guys. Let's go. My friends are going to be back at school anyways so we should hurry." You turn and wave at the rest of the Aoba Josai team and smile. Even though you were upset with Oikawa, you were still happy with being nice to the other members of his team and you would get over it soon since you were very forgiving. (Ima go out on a limb here and just.....) You see Iwaizumi motion to his hand that was making that cliche gesture saying 'call me' You silently laugh and nod giving him a cheesy grin with thumbs up wiggling your eyebrows up and down SUPERDUPERDUPER fast.

You have become friends with Iwaizumi since he always complains about Oikawa. Even though you only met him a few times you can see he must be a hassle to deal with on a daily basis. (Poor Iwaizumi :') Everyone pray for him)

"Okay everyone! Load up!" You head Coach Ukai shout from outside the door and realize that everyone has left except Kageyama who you are still holding a death grip on. You look up at him and he looks freaked out. Still not realizing why he can't get away from you, you ask why. God aren't we smart.

"Kageyama why didn't go on without me? You don't have to wait." The look he gives you is a mix between 'are you kidding me' and 'what are you some kind of super strong demon monster thing'. He opens his mouth to speak in a sort of terrified manner.

"I can't get away..... Y-Your hand is too strong..." You look down at your hand letting go of his, blushing and stuttering.

"I-I-I-I'm so-so sorry!!" You bow at your waist and stay like that for a few seconds before Kageyama awkwardly grabs your shoulders and lifts you back up. At first he opened his mouth and looks like he's about to say something with great confidence but quickly backs down when he sees your sparkling (e/c) eyes and begins stumbling over his own words.

"W-Well... I-uhh....I mean... Y-You don't have to he sorry... It-uh- is fine..." You could tell he was trying to avoid saying he enjoyed you holding his hand even though you thoroughly terrified him with your inhuman strength.

"Well... Shall we go?" you motion to the door and Kageyama nods with a blush.

As you walk past him you pat him on the shoulder and unknowingly trail your hand down his back and arm as you walk away.

Sitting on the bus everyone starts bombarding you with questions from the teammates who haven't seen your teem on TV or in sports magazines (which is pretty much only Hinata. Remember you are from a VERY well known team, well about as well known as getting far into nationals gets you)

"What do they look like?"

"Where are they from?"

"Are they shorter or taller than you?"

You wave off the questions and sit Hinata back down from towering over you in in your seat. You close your eyes for the rest of the ride and wait till you hear yelling. That means your team is here and Hinata is going to be freaking out.

About 15 minutes later you hear 'woAHHHHHHHHHH' and guess what that means, YEP! They're here!(btw its only going to be the starting players for your team cuz I don't want to end up writing for another 10 people :') )

Your eyes pop open almost immediately and you stand up running off of the still bus. You see 5 girls you know very very well. You run toward them and they all give you the biggest hug ever.

"Oh my god guys!!!!," You screach "I missed you so-so-so much!!!"

They all talk at the same time, a few of them crying from all the overwhelming emotion, even you start crying a little.

"We missed you so much!" (f/n/1) said talking for the rest of them. You smiles and nodded with teary eyes and turned toward the Karasuno team.

You introduce everyone from Karasuno to everyone from your team.

"Woahhhhhhh. You guys are so... TALLL" Hinata said literally and figuratively looking up toward your teammates. Out of all of your teammates you are the shortest.(even though you're like 5'6 in this i say as a single tear runs down my face I'm short irl :') )

"Hey! For old times sake how about we play a game? Against Karasuno." You feel giddy as (f/n/2) suggests the game. You're finally going to play with your team again, the team you're most comfortable with. You're 100% confident that this will be one of the most fun games you've had yet.

(OMG I HAD RUN WRITING THISSS! FINALLY I HAVE MY FRIENDS BACKKKKKK... They're not real :') ANYWAYS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE GOTTEN SO MANY READS AND THEY'RE ALL THANKS TO YOU I MEAN YOU ARE THE READS SOOOOOO YEH PLEASE GIVE ME A HEART IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY AND YOU KNOW THE REST... HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT OR YOU KNOW WHAT HAVE A NICE ETERNITY... YEAH SOUND GOOD~~ BYEE)