(Ch.8)Meeting Nekoma Pt1

(Ima time skip to the actual training cuz i feel like i explain waking up in the morning every fricken chapter)

You stand aside Kiyoko watching each VBC member run up and each receive five volleyballs hit toward them. As Hinata walks up to get excited since you were helping him with receiving at lunch. Your phone suddenly buzzed making you jump slightly. Kiyoko looks over to you and gains a confused look when you glare at your phone. You growl at the phone as you realize it's a group chat.

My Stalker (Tendou):Heyy! This is a group chat i made with (Y/n), Goshiki, Ushijima, and Shirabu!

(Contact name):For real Tendou ¬_¬

My Stalker (Tendou):Wow, no one else is answering...

(Contact name):That's probably cuz everyone else is busy, I am too though.

My Stalker (Tendou):NOOOO (Y/N)-CHAN!!! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE

(Contact name):Bye Tendou ;D

With that you silence your phone and throw it in your bag. Coach walks up to you

"We're going out for a run if you'd like do join the boys." You smile and nod as you jog to catch up with the club and stop on a deserted road with the club.

"Okay! Is everyone ready?" Daichi shouts to the group after stretching

"Yep!" Everyone shouts back and begins jogging up hill on the road. As you jog with a small group consisting of Daichi, Suga, and Asahi you hear yelling and fast foot steps. Before you can look back you feel the wind rush by your small frame as it pulls your (h/c) locks along with it. You look up to see Hinata and Kageyama trying to race, Hinata yelling and Kageyama slightly falling behind. Daichi yells up to them

"Don't waste all of your energy on screaming Hinata! You need that energy later!!" You giggle softly and see Kageyama speed up and catch up to Hinata. The small group you're with blush at your cute giggling while you and your oblivious self don't realize a thing :D! Even though Hinata and Kageyama are running as fast as they are you sigh and run faster to catch up with them, which you eventually do. You look to the side toward Kageyama and he looks back at you. Your eyes connect for a moment and you both blush softly until Kageyama realizes Hinata is gaining distance away from you.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Kageyama shouts up to him, but Hinata is yelling too much to hear and he continues running in a random direction. You eventually lose Hinata and slow down. The group spends about five minutes looking for Hinata until you point down a small road

"I'm going to look this way." Everyone by you nods and you head off. You see Hinata jumping around someone who is sitting down trying to ignore him. You giggle softly as you look at the boy Hinata is bothering His hair looks like pudding!  You walk up to the pair.

"(Y/n)!! Look! He plays volleyball too!!!" the orange haired first year points to the boy's bag. You look over and see volleyball shoes. You see the boy trying to avoid eye contact with the both of you trying to focus on his video game.

"Uhm, Hinata... Don't you think we're making him a little uncomfortable...?" Hinata tilts his head. The boy looks up at you and you notice his gaze. You smile sweetly back at him and he turns his head away with a pink tint on his cheeks. You look at him confused. He mumbles something.

"Hmm? What was that. Sorry." He speaks up a little,

"Kozume Kenma..." You smile

"Oh is that your name? I'm (L/n) (Y/n)." Hinata watched the exchange.

"He's a setter too!" You look to Hinata

"Wow. He's nothing like Kageyama..." Hinata jumps up with a wide smile,

"That's what I said!!" You smile at Hinata from his cute reaction. The sweet and warming smile causes his cheeks to turn a light pink shade. Kenma speaks softly to the two of you about stuff you really couldn't understand from him being so quiet.

"Kenma!" You jump at the sudden outburst of the pudding haired boy's name. Kenma puts up his game and grabs his bag.

"Oh, Kuroo... Gotta go." Kenma turns around as the tall bed headed guy watches the both of you.

"See you later, Shoyou, (Y/n)" He waves softly and then turns around. You turn to Hinata who is watching the duo walk away.

"We really should go find the group now..." You softly tug on his shirt as you hear Suga's voice behind you.

"Geez.. Guys we've been looking everywhere for you. We thought you got lost too (Y/n)." You run up to him with Hinata shortly behind and laugh nervously rubbing the back of your neck.

"Sorry..." Hinata runs up to Suga

"Sorry! I was running so fast I didn't watch where I was going."

I FORGOT ABOUT MY SHIRATORIZAWA BABES AGAIN!!! HOW COULD I BE SO CRUEL ;0;!!!!!! I PROMISE TO HAVE PT.2 OUT BY TOMORROW! ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE STORY OR ANOTHER STORY FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SOME IDEAS FOR ME CUZ I'LL GET TO IT EVENTUALLY. I DON'T EXACTLY HAVE WHAT'S CALLED A LIFE. ALSO I HOPE ME USING CAPS LOCK ISN'T GETTING REALLY ANNOYING BECAUSE I WON'T STOP USING IT :D ALSO FEEL FREE TO HEART, FAVORITE, AND OF COURSE CONTINUE READING MY STORY! WE ALSO JUST GOT 3,000 READS AND 70 HEARTS AND I COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD!!!!! SORRY THIS IS SO LONG! HAVE A LOVELY DAY OR... NIGHT... OR UH... BYE