(Ch.13)All for fun

You wake up feeling the bright rays of sun finding their way to your face illuminating it through the blinds. Sitting up you rub your eyes and put your arms up above you to stretch. When you stand you wobble a bit at the sudden change of direction gravity pulls on your weight and slowly make your way to your bathroom. You do your usual routine minus taking a shower since on weekends you shower at night. You walk out and see the guest room door is open. When you make your way into your living room you spot Kenma sitting on the couch playing some kind of game. When he hears your steps behind him he jumps slightly and turns around,

"Good morning." he says softly. You smile back to him saying a quick 'Morning' making him blush a bit. You sit next to him and watch him play his game. He blushes at the close proximity of your faces and you can barely hear him quieting his breathing.

"Do you want something to eat?" You ask in a still tired voice. He finishes the level on his game and turns it off.

"Sure." He tries avoiding eye contact with you and you smile and stand up grabbing his hand and leading him to your kitchen. You open the fridge door and step back allowing him to scan through the items cluttering the different levels of shelves.

"You can pick-", Your sentence is cut off by your phone ringing in the living room, where you left it last night.

"Sorry! I'll be right back..." He nods slightly and walks up to the fridge as you make your way to the living room to grab your phone. When you get it you see Kuroo's contact name face timing you. You sigh and answer it seeing the whole Nekoma team trying to squeeze their faces into frame.

"....Heyy......" You say awkwardly and watch as Kuroo realizes the screen loaded enough to see you. Yamamoto instantly jumps at the sound of your voice and yells

"(Y/N) WHERE IS KENMA?! IMMA KILL HIM." You stare wide eyed.

"Uhhhh........." You drag out the sentence looking around the room trying to find something to change the subject too.

"Hey, (Y/n) do you think we cou-" Kenma stops when he sees Nekoma face timing you.

"KENMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEREEEEE!!!! KUROO SAID YOU WERENT AT YOUR HOUSE SO YOU'RE AT (Y/N)'S?" Kenma looks unamused at the yelling at simply states,

"Yeh. I spent the night here since Tokyo is so far away from Miyagi." Everyone on the other line widens their eyes at the words said in such a boring tone.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SLEPT OVER THERE?!!", Yamamoto suddenly gets quieter,"You guys didn't do anything did you." He makes a suspicious jokey face and you and Kenma just stared at them with a bored look not replying. He took that as a 'Yes we did' and he changed from a jokey expression to a very serious and startled

"NO..... YOU DIDN'T..." You look back at Kenma with a smirk and a 'Can we please mess with them' face. He winks at you with the eye they cant see, which is very different from his usual shy expression, but he's gotten to know you a little better and feels a little more comfortable around you.

After a few minutes of you and Kenma messing with the team Kuroo, knowing Kenma so well, eventually figured out it was a joke but didn't say anything, instead started messing with the team too saying things like, 'Kenma has been talking about how hot (Y/n) has been!' or 'He's been saying he really likes (Y/n)'. You tried holding in your laughter while Kenma behind you was about to pass out because, he really did like you and he thought you really were very beautiful. You being an evil smol bean motioned for Kenma to come over everyone looked at you and at the sudden beckoning coming from your voice. Holding the phone in your right hand, you decided to be a little more intense with your playing around with the team and threw your arm around his neck squishing your faces together pouting at their disapproval of the sudden contact, other than Kuroo who was dying trying to hold in his laughter from the teams reactions and Kenma's face growing even more red than it already was. You saw Yamamoto take out his phone and text someone frantically. You decided to be EVEN MORE EVIL than you already are being right now and plant a kiss on Kenma's cheek.

"I can't believe you guys are being so disapproving of this! It really makes me sad.." You pout cutely at the boys reactions. Kuroo is actually dying of laughter now and everyone looks at him.

"KUROO THIS IS YOUR BEST FRIEND WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT THIS?!" Everyone stares at him as they watching him try to regain the oxygen in his lungs as he grips his stomach from the pain of the muscles contracting from the excessive laughter.

"Guys... Guys joke over... It.. It was a joke.." He says in between small giggles reminding you of an 8th grade girl. Everyone looks back at you questioning the truth of the situation.

"Yeh it was a joke... Sorry guys your reactions were just too funny to let go." Kenma nods helping your case even though he did quite enjoy your small hugs and quick kiss to his cheek he had to agree to keep everyone from bothering him about it.

"Well....." Yamamoto starts but cuts off his sentence making everyone look at him.

"I kinda might've told Tanaka... and he kinda might be heading to your house... right now..." Everyone is thrown into a sudden panic

"WHATTTT WHYY KENMA HIDEE!!" You scream at him and shove him in one of your closets. Tanaka only lives about 10 minutes away so he could be here quickly and you doubt he would show up alone. You head into the kitchen and pretend to be making food and say a quick goodbye to everyone hanging up your phone. You started making pancakes as Kenma had already started to get the ingredients out of the fridge and pantry. By the time the batter is almost finished you head a powerful and fast set of knocks at the door. you shuffle your way over still looking very tired with a cup of coffee in your hand that you made while making the batter. You open the door and see the whole Karasuno team standing there, which you sort of expected.

"WHERE IS HE (Y/N)? IMA KILL HIMMMM!!" Tanaka tells at you running in which you honestly didn't care much about.

"Where is who?" You try to sound as genuinely confused as you could, which you do and sound very convincing. Tanaka runs around while the other boys ask politely if they can enter your home which you nod with a small smile and watch as they walk in.

"I'm just about to make pancakes if you guys want some I always make extra batter." They nod and watch as you walk back into your kitchen and behind a wall and they wait till they think you cant hear them anymore. They take this as a chance to huddle up together.

"Okay guys... where do we look first."

While they're talking Kenma peeks out of the closet and silently shuffles into your kitchen meeting you there. You point to one of the cabinets on the floor that you really didn't use for anything and you opened it to help him crawl in closing it behind him. You giggled softly at the noise of the boys running around looking under, behind and, in different places of your living room. After a while they give up and join you in the kitchen watching you make food for everyone. Kageyama see's the cabinet door move a little and squints at it.

"Hey! (Y/n) Mind if i help you?" He offers politely.

"Oh. Sure! Could you get plates out of the cabinet over there." Since you cant point to a cabinet having things in your hand you nod to in with your head, the cabinet just above the one Kenma is in. Kageyama takes his as his chance to open it and when he does he simply stares at Kenma.

"Hi..." Kenma waves slightly and crawls out of the cabinet. Everyone looks at him as if he just appeared out of nowhere.

"WAS THAT WHERE YOU WERE THE WHOLE TIME?!?!?!?!" Everyone shouts in unison... -To be continued ;)-

OM THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUN TO WRITE LOLOL I HOPE YOU LIKED IT SINCE IT WAS JUST A RANDOM CHAPTER SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE BUT I WAS LAZY NO EXCUSES THIS TIME IM JUST REALLY FRICKEN LAZY AND I ALSO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS HUGE RUN ON SENTENCE. <3333 FEEL FREE TO HEART, FAVORITE, AND OF COURSE CONTINUE READING MY STORY. I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THUS FAR AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO KEEP READING!