(Ch.6) New Coach

You walk into volleyball practice to find yet another new person. There stood a very intimidating looking man with blonde hair and earring. He turns around and looks at you annoyed. Waittttt... HOLY... THAT'S THE GUY FROM THAT ONE STORE... What is he doing here ._.? You look at the team confused and they shrug obviously not had an explanation before. You set your stuff down and stand by Tanaka who asks you if you have any idea of whats going on.

"This is Ukai Keishin, Coach Ukai's grandson."

"I'm only helping you for the practice match with Nekoma. Lemme ask the others if they're going to be here." He calls someone on his flip phone and everyone looks at each other with wide eyes. Is he really Coach Ukai's grandson?....

A few guys walk in and the new young coach divides the teams

"Hey wait! We need one more person." You look around and realize Hinata is clinging to the bars on the window.

"Hey! Look!!!! It's Asahi-san!!!!" You look at him confused.

"What? Asahi-san?" You jump up next to Hinata and hang on the bars.

"Ohhhh... Asahi!" You flash a stupid smile and he looks at you and Hinata terrified. Coach sticks his head out the door

"HEY! WHAT POSITION DO YOU PLAY?" Asahi answers with a small voice

"Uhh... Wing spiker..." "WELL.YOU'RE LATE! GET IN HERE!" You drop off of the window and pull on Hinata's shirt motioning him to get down. Asahi is put onto the team with Suga and he is told to warm up for a practice game. You sit on the bench next to Kiyoko and Takeda-Sensei. A few minutes later he walks up to Suga and Nishinoya awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

The practice game begins and you can tell that the new coach is watching, observing closely. This is also a chance for you to see how well the ace plays. He is surprised by how everyone plays, especially Kageyama and Hinata.

"Hey, have they been friends since middle school? No.. Elementary school?" Takeda-Sensei looks confused but quickly regains his composure

"Oh, Hinata and Kageyama? No. They just met earlier this year. I'm also pretty sure they were enemies when they first met. They only started getting along since a few weeks ago...." The Coach looks at him like he's crazy.

"What... Wow... That setter is crazy.."

The practice game ended and Asahi is invited to join back, which he hesitates at first, but eventually agrees to join back. Everyone, especially the third years, is very happy to see Asahi back. As usual, everyone cleans up says goodbye to Takeda-Sensei and their new temporary coach and leave. That training week is coming up.. and at the end, we go up against Nekoma high... People say they were really good but when Coach Nekomata left it went downhill. Now he's back... I wonder how they will play now.

(A/N):

HAYYYY :D I'm sorry this took so long >.< I've been pretty busy :/ I think I'm going to try to update once or twice every week from now on. If you have any ideas or want me to write another story comment your ideas :D Thank you for reading!