(Okay REALLY Ch.19) Here's the plan! Pt.1

Okay please suggest names for these friends. I'm legit writing a text conversation which consists of no human names and thats kinda sad AND OMG THIS PICTURE ACTUALLY IS MINE FOR ONCE!!!! I EDITED IT IN PHOTOSHOP IN LIKE 2 SECONDS LMAO. SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE LOVE Y'ALL <3 (Ps. The random sentence above the names is the name of their group chat and i put f/n/1-5) cuz i dont wanna write (f/n/_) anymore than i have to lmao)

The diet club that never really diets

(Y/N), (f/n1-5)

(F/n/2): Ooooooooo (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                                                                             What?: (Y/N)

(F/n/1): ... cmon you didn't see it?

                                                                                                                                                      See what?:(Y/N)

(F/n/5): o.m.g.... It was sooo obvious I cant believe you didnt see it.

                                                                                                                                                 SEE WHATT!?:(Y/N)

(F/n/3): yeh... im with (Y/N) idk wth is going on

(F/n/4): oh lord

                                                                                                                             oMG!! GUYS! TELL ME!!!:(Y/N)

(F/n/2):That blonde guy was SOO into you

Tsukki??? Omg no i think he lowkey hates me. He always seems so annoyed with me. :(Y/N)             I mean he always says i'm annoying...

(F/n/3): OMG!!! wait really?

(F/n/4):You've always been the two slowest ones... *Facepalm*

                                                                                                                     Well, you don't need to be mean...(Y/N)

(F/n/2): Let's all meet up! It's the weekend so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Since were staying at my grandma's house you could come over (y/n).

~*Le magical timeskip*~

You stand outside the home of (F/n/2)'s grandmother's house and where your five friends are residing at, bringing your hand up to the slightly old and dull door bell. Once you press the button you can hear the bell sounding throughout the country home and shortly after you're able to hear the footsteps of one of your friends running across the wooden floor. (She lives kinda by Hinata FORESHADOWING OF WHO WE'RE HANGING WITH TODAY HAHAAH) Friend 2 suddenly shoots the door open causing you to jump at the speed of which the door flung out.

"Oh my god... I swear, you're getting more hyper by the minute." She pouts cutely before returning back to her gummy smile and pulling your arm inside stopping you before you get onto the wood floor, allowing you to take off your shoes.

"Hey! (Y/n)'s here!" Your friend says excitedly, still holding you by the arm and pulling you out in front of her almost as if she's showing off that you're here. You smile sweetly and throw a small wave at the group of girls sitting on the floor with a table in the middle of everyone. Looking behind them you spot (f/n/2)'s grandmother, you bow as a polite greeting before standing straight up again and smiling toward her, thanking her for allowing you inside her home.

"Hey! How are you? Great. Greetings over. Anyways, let's get down to business." You widen your eyes at the speed that (F/n/5) was speaking at and slightly confused of what 'business' refers to. You sit down at the table joining the rest of your friends with your hands in your lap, you nod accepting your fate. Even if you don't want to, knowing your friends, they'll force you to do whatever. Friends amirite. Ha...

"Well, (Y/n), I believe you are oblivious as ALL GET OUT! Like ALL of those guys obviously have a thing for you!!!!" Your friend shouts at you in disbelief as you stare at her attempting to process what information was thrown your way so suddenly. Blinking a few times you continue staring back at her.

"Uh... What? They don't like me! You guys need to stop joking around." You laugh and wave your hand your hand, doubtful that any of the club members liked you more than a friend.

"Well, you see my dear (Y/n), we have come up with a plan! We'll show you that those guys do like you and then you wont be able to play dumb any longer! Plus when was the last time you've been on a date?"

"Uhm... neverbggrhfjd." You mumble and halfway through put your hand over your mouth in attempt to muffle the word. Your friends look at you with raised eyebrows their eyes almost looking into your soul digging every bit of information they need out of you.

"Okay! Fine! Never! I've never been on a date." Your friends stare at you in disbelief some have their mouths hanging open.

"What?! Seriously?! You're super nice and pretty though!" (F/n/2) shouts, causing you to blush before (f/n/4) butts in.

"YeAh. But she's super oblivious so if any guy ever tried to ask her out without being blunt or direct, she probably wouldn't catch on." You sweat drop at all of the words being thrown around the room, not having a say in any of it.

"Okay! Now let's get to the plan!" You rub your neck awaiting to hear a plan that you hope isn't something that would embarrass you or anyone else, but you had a feeling it might do both.

OH MY GOD GUYS! I AM SUCH A LAZY POOP IM SORRY ILY ALL <3 <3 <3 IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! I REALLY MISSED THIS FANFIC AND WRITING IT! ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE ANY NAMES FOR THE FRIENDS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME CUZ I DONT KNOW WHAT TO NAME THEM AND ITS HARD TO TYPE (F/N/_) ALL THE TIME!!!!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE SO PLEASE CONTINUE READING! THANKS FOR READING AND MAKE SURE TO SHARE THIS AND ADD IT TO YOUR READING LIST SO YOU KNOW WHEN I UPDATE IT! GOODBYE!~