As we were getting ready to leave, Daly ran a finger down my arm in a loving caress and I felt tingles. We both froze. What!? No way! He did it again, and again my arm tingled. He woops in joy and kisses me. Aiden and Brady look at him in confusion.

"The tingles are back! The sparks when I touch her skin! They're coming back!" Daly tells his brothers with a grin so wide.

Ethan looks us both over intently, then nods. "Yes, your bonds are reconnecting. Your souls are knitting back together. The moon goddess wants you two together, that is for sure. Goddess save the ones that went against her will!"

We pay Ethan for his work and for the huge bundle of trinkets that I'm going to be charming and giving to our packs members to wear. We remind him to keep us up to date with whatever's going to happen with Casey! He assures us he will. When we get to the car, Aiden makes me sit in the front passenger so Daly has to keep his hands to himself. I laughed for a good few minutes at the look Daly had on his face at that news.

We got to talking about the Shadow Moon Pack and Aiden told me that Stella too is with pup. Seeing how excited he was is great. Most human guys freak out at baby news. Brady tells me about the warriors and what they do, how they train, we've been talking for a while when I notice that we're not going to my cabin.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Shadow Moon Pack. Alex thinks this is the best place for you right now since Mikael can't be trusted and your cabin has already been tampered with and currently has no door!" He says that last with a eye roll at Daly. He just shrugs unapologetically.

"He was all over her! What if it had been Stella?" Daly asks. Aiden growls. "Exactly!" Daly says smugly.

"But I'm not a pack member!" I say confused. By now Aiden has driven to the back of a huge house and into an even bigger garage. He  parks and turns to face me.

"Loxley, let's get serious now. I know you don't see pack hierarchy but I'm the Alpha here. Now, you say that you want to be with Daly right?" He asks, I look back at Daly, smile at his worried look, and nod at Aiden. He nods too. "Good. It also seems that your mate bond is back, not quite fully yet, but definitely on it's way. So I want to ask you seriously now, would you like to join our pack. Be our Gamma Female?"

I gasp in surprise. Why am I surprised!? What did I think was going to happen if I chose to pursue a relationship with Daly. That he would leave his whole family and pack and hole up in my cabin as rogues together? How fucking selfish of me is that. I must have hesitated too long. I saw the look of pain in Dalys eyes before he could hide them.

"It's fine babe. You don't have to do anything, join anything, it's all good! If you want we can leave Corden, go anywhere you want. Just, please, don't run. Don't go without me!" Daly says quietly. I see his brothers staring at their hands, trying to give us privacy.

He loves me! He might not have said it, but it's right there on his face. In his voice, in every word he speaks, in every touch he shares with me. And I love him too! Time to put us both out of misery.

"Of course I want to join your pack, I was just trying to figure out how to tell Alex babe. I'm sorry I made you doubt me! I'm not going anywhere ok!? He leans over the car seat and kisses me urgently.

"Ok, great. We'll organize the pack to welcome a new member tonight." Aiden was saying. But I was too busy kissing my mate to care about his words.

I climbed over the seat and landed on Daly. Neither one of us was complaining!

"You two, get out! Don't let anyone in here til we come out!" Daly growls at his brothers and returns to kissing me.

I hear Aiden complain to Brady, "It's not like I'm the Alpha or anything, giving me orders..." as he climbs out of the car, and I hear Brady reply before the doors shut, "Right now you're just his big brother, not his Alpha!"

As soon as the doors close my whole body is on fire. Daly kisses me even harder, rougher. I make a small noise and he pulls back a bit.

"Am I going too fast babe? I'll slow down if you're not ready yet!" He looked like he was in serious pain saying those words. Lucky for him I had no intention of stopping!

"Don't you dare stop Daly! I want you right now! All of you!" I say kissing him roughly. I bite his bottom lip when he tried to slow down. I was too needy right now to go slow. I smirk at him when he growls at me. I move back a bit and pull my singlet and then my bra off real quick.

His eyes had been flickering golden but were now a solid gold. I sat straddled on Dalys lap in the back seat of Aidens car in just my daisy dukes and combat boots. As Daly sat there just staring at me for a moment, I took the opportunity to remove my boots too, when I popped the button on my shorts he finally snapped out of his daze.

He raised both hands and covered my boobs. He gently kneaded them until I was squirming on his lap. He smirked at me and then pinched one of my nipples roughly while he bent his head and suckled on the other. The dual pleasure and pain almost made me cum. I grabbed his top and pulled it off him.

As soon as his chest was naked I bent my head and licked his nipples. He groaned loudly. I twirled my tongue and pulled lightly on his piercings. He groaned louder and pushed his hard on against me.

"Daly, let's leave the foreplay for next time please, I need you in me now! So please, pants off!" I say while grinning at him. I move to the spot next to him and waste no time getting my shorts and undies off. I watch as he struggles to get his pants off over his shoes. I can't help but laugh lightly.

"Stop babe! Let me help you!" I say. I crouch on the cars floor and get between Dalys spread legs. I take his right foot in hand and pull off his shoe and sock. Hmm I never thought feet could be sexy. I give Dalys foot a rub as I place it back down. He closes his eyes and groans. I chuckle. My man likes foot rubs. I'll remember for next time. I do the same with his other foot. Then I pull off his jeans.

Dalys still wearing his boxers. I sit up on my knees and grab the waist of his boxers and start tugging them down. When his cock springs free I freeze. He's fucking huge!

What a lucky lucky girl am I!!!

Maybe there's a bit more time for some foreplay after all! I tilt my head down and swirl my tongue around the head of his cock. He jerks in surprise which causes his cock into my mouth more. When my mouth circles his cock we both groan at the feeling.

Satin and steel. That's what he feels like. I bop my head up and down, going lower and deeper each time, until I've taken him as far as I can, but he's so big I need to use my hand too.

"Stop babe! The first time I cum will be inside your sweet pussy! But if you keep going I'm not going to be able to stop myself!" I moan at his words and release him from my mouth and my hands. I continue with taking off his boxers. As soon as he's free of his clothing he lifts me up and spins me so my back is facing him. With him sitting on the seat my ass is right in his face. I look over my shoulder at him in confusion. He smirks.

"My turn!"