ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀᴍᴜᴇʟ

Samuel :>:
Wanna go eat to
the noodle
restaurant tomorrow?

YunJae:
Sure, I've got
to return to
SM building at
6:30pm though

Samuel :>:
Grate, pick you  up
at 4:00pm in the
back of the building

YunJae:
Grate, I'll
be there

Both teens were in their way to a really good noodle restaurant. Of course the boys from NCT knew about YunJae going with Samuel.

They arrived to the restaurant shortly, and asked for a table a bit far from society. The restaurant staff gladly gave it to them and both sat down.

"So, how's your comeback going?" Asked Samuel. "Grate, I think. The new members are super nice" she said exited. "That good! You're participating in two songs?" Samuel asked. "I'm not supposed to say this, but I'm participating in two more, not gonna day what songs, but yes" she admitted. "Damn, I really want to know" he murmured. "You'll need to wait"'she said giggling a bit.

The food they asked came shortly after and both eat between laughs. "You're fun to hang out with" said YunJae. "You're also fun to hang out with" he smiled. "We should do this more often" he added. "I'm in" YunJae said smiling.

It was almost 6:30pm, so they were in their way to SM building. In the way they were jamming to some Big Bang, SHINee, Super Junior, Girls Generation and F(x). "I almost know all the dances from SHINee and F(x)" she said in between songs. "I know more from BigBang" he said.

They arrived to SM building and said goodbye to each other. "Thanks for today Samuel, it was nice being with you" she said smiling. "No worries, let's do this more often" he responded. "Totally!" She said exited.

They bid they're goodbyes and she went to Dream's dance practice. "So? How was it?" Asked Jeno. "It was fun! He's such a nice person" she said happy and exited. "Good yo hear that" Mark said happy for the girl.

A bit separated from the others, were Donghyuck and Jaemin, who where trying to control their jealousy.