ᴠʟɪᴠᴇ

Jeno, Chenle and Renjun were making a Vlive. Yuna was there, but she was out of the camera, since she was a minor and wasn't aloud to work after 10.

"What's your favorite alcohol?" one of the comments asked. "Oh, I dont really know" responded Chenle. "Tamarind Smirnoff" mouthed Yuna. The boys contained their laugh, knowing her crazy stories when she went to mexico a year ago.

Jeno's phone started ringing, again. He had had a sasaeng for a while now, information was leaked and his phone number was exposed, and he got constant calls. "ugh...." murmured Renjun when he saw the same numbers from the ID. Yuna bit her lip, wanting to grab the phone out of his hands and go off on her.

The live continued, constant calls from the same fan, and even Renjun responded one, telling her nicely to cut it off, but eventually didn't work as they continued calling.

"Change the number" said Chenle, who also looked annoyed "That's what I'm going to do again" Jeno responded.

The conversation went towards the animal of the year. "Lina is a baby goat" said Chenle. "Still far from being and adult, our little maknae" he teased. She rolled her playfully and gave him the middle finger while she laughed. "so mean..." murmured Chenle.

Chenle was asked to show his abs later on the vlive, and well, he had abs. Renjun didn't really have them very toned, but still had a bit. Yuna poked Renjun's belly and he poked hers a bit harder, making her almost squeak.

"Jeno, pass me the phone" said Yuna serious when the live was over. "What are you going to do Lina?" asked Chenle. "Just pass it" she said. She had the phone in her hands, and she  called again.

"Hello?" she asked through the phone. "Well, we already asked it nicely, but you seriously need to stop" she said serious. "It's annoying and you aren't gaining everything" she continued. "We are also humans and we deserve our space, you are seriously making  a fool of yourself and we have had enough, leave us alone or we'll take legal actions" she said still coldly. "We didn't want to arrive to threats, but you gave us no choice, so stop with your game already" she didn't even gave her time to response and she ended the call.

She gave the phone back to Jeno. "If she calls you again, pass me the phone, we'll resolve this woman to woman" she said, still quite serious, not with her playful tone. "I'm seriously so over this girl" she sighted annoyed.

The boys had t really seen this actitudes from her. She had had not sasaengs but mostly you wanted her out of the group, but she had a different reaction to that. Right now, she was serious and cold, her voice sounding plain and her eyes void, having a dark aura over her.

This being quite new, since she was usually a happy cheerful person, but this side, they needed to admit is was scary.