sᴇʟғ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴏᴜs

Ever since the hate comments started, Yuna started feeling more self conscious, offering seeing herself as wrongly in the mirror. She no longer felt safe and happy with her body.

"Yuna, you want more?" asked Chenle. They had ordered Chinese food for practice, and there was still more left. "Umm, no thanks, I'm full" she lied. "okay..." Chenle said feeling weird about her answer, since she normally asks for seconds, but it's been a while since that stopped.

It was time to practice again, since KBS Song Festival was coming, and they would perform. She always gave all she had, and ended practice satisfied, but now she ended up exhausted and in need to practice more since she wasn't good enough.

"Come on Yun, it's time to go" said Renjun. Yunjae bit her lip. "You go ahead, I'll stay a bit more, there's things i want to get right" she said. The boys looked at her. "It's nine, Yun, tomorrow we have practice early" said Haechan. "It's okay, I'll stay" she said. The boys sighted, knowing there was no way of changing her mind.

As the boys left, she sighted and put the music again. She tried and tried again, but in her eyes it wasn't perfect, and wasn't at the boys level. "Why can't I get it right!" she said desperate to herself. She really wanted to snap the stick in two.

She tried again for god knows how many times more, and she finally fell down exhausted on the floor. Tears blinded her vision as she breathed heavily. She felt weak and useless, not even close to her team's performance. "Maybe I shouldn't have debuted" she told herself.

She was also going to perform one of her solo songs, Cover Up, and she also felt she was flopping it. It was already 10:30 pm and she felt like she had no energy left. She stoop up, grabbing her things and going back to the dorms.

She showers quickly, and put her pajamas on quickly, as she didn't want to see her body, that in her eyes, was ugly. She did her skin care routine and went towards her room, in Haechan was playing with his phone.

"Oh, Yun, you're back" he saw noticing the girl coming in. She laid on her and sighted. "Yeah, I'm back" she said, not sounding satisfied at all. "Is something wrong?" asked Donghyuk. "No, everything is alright love, don't worry" she said with a fake smile. She heard him aight,