127 ɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ

YunJae was sleeping peacefully in her bed, but she woke up when she heard the door knob of her room turning. She grabbed the first thing she found which happened to be a lamp in case she needed to defend herself. When the door opened, Haechan was the person he saw.

"Oh?! You're back!" she said dropping the lamp and jumping into his arms. "I missed you" she said hugging the boy and snuggling into his chest.

"I missed you too" he said with a soft tone hugging the girl.

Both stayed like that for a while. They haven't seen each other in three months and a half, they missed each other so bad.

Both fell asleep in YunJae's bed, hugging each other.

"oh my, look at them..." YunJae heard a whisper.

"They're so cute" a squealed sounded.

"They're so in-love it's almost gross" she heard Renjun say.

She opened her eyes slowly and she blushed when she remember she was cuddling with Haechan. She slowly got herself freed from his grasp and stood up.

"Yah... what are you all doing here...?" she asked shyly.

"Looks who's blushing" said Jisung.

"You both should really confess, your obliviousness hurts" Jeno added.

"Ah... he probably doesn't feel the same" she said looking down but then brushing it off with a small laugh.

Jaemin face palmed. "I won't even try to prove you wrong" he said.

After that small talk they woke up Donghyuk and went for breakfast. After that, they went to 127's dorm to say hello.

"Johnny my man!" she came to him after hugging Taeyong and Taeil. She patted his shoulder.

"Why hello there" he said smiling to her.

"You grew so much in this few months!" said Taeyong.

"She didn't" said Doyoung.

"Yah!" she said crossing her arms.

"Hope you didn't skip any meals" said Yuta.

"I didn't, no worries" she said with her arms around Jungwoo's torso.

The group went to the agency and after went to have some dinner together, to celebrate that they were all together again.