20. Solving For X by Poetically-Damaged

*Completed*

Summary

Price Brigg + Jeremy Smalle = Best Friends. If Price Bigg x Googly Eyes at his best friend = ALWAYS and Jeremy Smalle + Basic Comprehension Skills = Syntax Error, solve the following problem:

Price Brigg can't quite solve his goofy best friend, Jeremy Smalle, amateur high school swimmer and professional alien conspiracy theorist. He devices the equation A+B=4(x) to try and solve him, but he can't quite complete, or solve it.

Jeremy thinks he may have made another mistake by suggesting that his newly out friend take Price on a date. Everything's coolio and majorly fabuloso at first. But then the hand holding and the constant math jokes and the standing so close to each other start to make him think he's the biggest idiot ever. He can't quite tell why he feels so strange about them. He expresses this feeling with equation fu=x.

Task: Solve for X. Round your answer to the nearest heartbeat.

Thoughts

So. I would first like to say that I am in the minority of thoroughly enjoying math class. As a current junior in college, I am basically done with math for my major (chemistry). I would like to say that I 100% considered taking a higher math class for fun. Call me crazy, but I love math...

...almost as much as I love JEREMY SMALLE. OH MY GOD. He is the cutest jellybean I have ever read about. I just wanted to pat him on his stupid, stupid, naïve little head. He believes his next-door neighbors are aliens which was just hilarious. Also, at the end of the book, there is a hilarious scene between him and his dad that had me rolling. So please, if you're hesitant about this book, read for this one scene I'm referring to. 

I don't read best friends to lovers as much as I think I do. I think it has something to do with how much I love reading enemies to lovers. Those stories have more angst and drama, whereas this book was pure cotton candy fluff and I was not complaining. I had just finished reading a few duds and this book was perfect for me during that time. 

As for this relationship, this dynamic duo will not be forgotten by me for a long time. The amount of banter was perfect. The amount of care these two have for one another is so sweet. 

Fancast

Price Biggs: Logan Lerman..........(for the 100th time)

Jeremy Smalle: Cody Linley (yet again)