Ch. 29

(My heart ❤️)

'Wow' was right my home dog 🐕 woof

I was gonna leave out Minoru in the locker room being a prev but I just couldn't 😂😂

And you was wearing makeup on your neck to hide the hickeys sorry forgot to say that in the last chapter...

Your POV-

"Wow n/y that was amazing!" Uraraka says surprised as she puts her shirt on, I do the same then shut my locker.

I smile at bit before answering, "it wasn't that great I still have to work on switching between work different quirks" I state.

She giggles, I heard mutter from the other side of the wall making me uncomfortable mostly because it was changing room.

"Hagakure floating underwear" I heard Minoru mutter, we all look where the voice was coming from and there was a small hole.

Walking to it we could hear him more clearly, "Yaoyorozu's ample yaoyoro-boobs, ashido's slender waist, uraraka's fine uraraka body.. and lets not forget about n/y sweet sweet virginity" he says probably drooling a lot.

"Who says I haven't had sex you little pervert!" I yell into the hole making the guys gasp, "I bet your even good in bed I wa-" before he could continue Kyoka's earphone plug stabs him leaving him screaming.

"Wait until I get in there!" I mutter standing up but uraraka held onto me tightly hugging my from behind.

She sighs "he would probably enjoy you kicking his ass" she explains, I chuckle as I nod. Don't know why I'm laughing though.

"But n/y....who did you sleep with?" She ask me letting go of me, she smirked as I felt my face heat up for some reason.

Looking away from her eyes I tried looking at something else that wouldn't make me talk abut my love life.

"Um a person" I say with a worried smile, she rolls her eyes "no shit Sherlock" she replies shaking her head.

My eyes widen seeing her swear was something that never happened, she probably really wants to know though.

But what if she disowns me as well? What if she tells someone and gets both of us in Trouble?

"N/y you can tell me anything" she tells with a small smile, I give her a weak smile back before sighing.

"Um i can tell you after school.." I state. She nods. Can I really tell her though?

***
Side note..Ik ik it's me again lmfao.. I didn't know if I should made this another day like the anime or just leave it.. I'm just gonna leave it..

"class we will be going to a forest lodge during the summer break," Aizawa starts getting everyone's attention.

"if any of them fail to pass the end of term test, then they will be stuck in remedial school" he adds so carelessly.

Everyone had that look on their face that said, 'why teacher why' and I could see why since he put a lot of pressure on us.

Having to take a test, and if you didn't pass you couldn't go to a camping trip. Sounds kind of fishy.

Once school was over uraraka followed me outside of course, "so.." she said out of nowhere making me look her way.

She smirks as she grabs onto my arm, "who is the lucky guy? I bet he's super hot! Does he go to this school?" Says way to excited.

"You really need to stop worrying about my love life and do something about yours.." I say smirking back at her making her go red.

She covers her face with her bag, "don't put this on me!" She mutters.

"Is it with that guy you have a baby picture of?" She ask me grabbing onto my arm some more, I smile a bit looking away.

She giggles into my ear as we turned the block, "I bet he's cute! I have to meet him one day" she says letting go of me.

She turns around as I turn to walk down my street, I give her a fake smile before nodding.

"Yeah...when you start dating Midoriya" I say waving to her goodbye, she covers her face with her bag once more before rushing home.

I sigh. What am I gonna do?

Unknown POV-

"Stain was captured?" I say with a small chuckle shaking my head, smirking I look at the tv screen with happiness in my eyes.

"Tomura's position is to supervise and unify the new villains who have come to join the League of Villains." I exclaims.

"I doubt Tomura can even do his job" my doctor, he expresses. "if you stepped in things would be proceeding faster" he adds shaking his head.

I sigh before rolling my eyes, "can you just do your job and patch me up faster" I say with some anger in my tone.

He was doing a fine job making my plans come along, I can teach him if he does something wrong anyway. I am Tomura's sensei.

"he will let Tomura do all the hard work so that he may become his successor as Tomura was born to do so.." I simply say.

Sensei tells All Might to "rejoice in the 'transient' peace while he still can" and I just chuckle.

My first love Shigaraki x reader {unedited }On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara