Ch. 38

Sorry this is a short chap btw-

Your POV-

"N/y" I heard my name called from behind me, I smile seeing Uraraka running up behind me. "You know what today is!" She yells walking up to me.

I nod happily standing by our friends. "informs his class their limits will be tested at training camp over the summer" Aizawa informs us.

Everyone starts chip chatting—"I very excited for camp" I heard Uraraka say to Midoriya but soon stopped blushing and slowly walking away from him and chants about camping.

Poor girl.

That blonde headed kid I think his name was Neito monoma but he comes over here of course, he appears and taunts Class 1-A about failing the final exams. I passed by the way, and like I thought I didn't do so hot on the first one.

A pretty girl I think I have saw before knocks him out and leads Class 1-B onto their bus, Tenya has Us board our bus and we head off to the training camp in the forest. Everyone was to busy messing around to listen to Aizawa telling us focus.

***

We was on a mountain top, probably a little past 9. A few people jump in front of us making weird poses telling their names, they was pro hero's I'm pretty sure.

Izuku excitedly says, "they have been great heroes for the last decade" before Pixie-Bob, one of the members—grabs him by the head and says "your young at heart" giving him a face.

Mandalay shows us that the forest lodge is at the base of the mountainside, and we will have to hurry and get there by noon if we wanna receive lunch. Great.

Most of the students try to get back on the bus but the ground starts to break down leaving us fall in the woods.

"Ouch" I mutter patting my back, monsters start to appear in different spots probably by one of their quirks. They also look real.

One immediately tries to attack Minoru and Izuku jumps in to save him. Midoriya, Todoroki, Tenya, and bakugou work together to quickly destroy the beast which was surprisingly useful. I though bakugou would just start fighting with Midoriya or something.

I get off my butt and start destroying monsters, when no one was looking I used Tenko quirk since it killed them quickly. I should of asked if I could use villain quirks when I was talking to all might and the principal.

After hours of killing monsters we finally made it. We was severely worn out, but the pro-heroes congratulate them anyway.

Pixie-Bob smiles at all of if she was thinking about something—"who's the boy?" Midoriya said. A little boy gave him a glare, he was probably five or something.

"his name is Kota and he is my nephew" Mandalay explains, Midoriya walks up to the little boy, Kota, but before he could say anything Kota kicks him where the sun doesn't shine and walks away.

Dang.

He was like a mini bakugo, thinking of bakugo he was smirking in that corner of my eye. "Get your stuff off the bus and you will be receive dinner afterwards" Mr Aizawa spoke.

At the aforementioned dinner service, the food was very good and I could tell The other students was enjoying it as well.

"this is the only time you guys will be well fed during the training, so you need to enjoy it" Pixie-Bob explains—"it's this fun? Hey wanna go to the hot springs now?" Uraraka says as we throw our plates away.

The girls agreed and we head over there, the water was warm and relaxing—more relaxing then a nice bath at home.

The girls was talking about different things when we heard someone climbing the walls, oh no!

Kota comes from the top of the wall and pushes the prevy little Man, "thanks Kota" we all yell waving up at the cute little boy—he turns around and accidentally sees us all naked. Shocked, Kota faints and falls over the wall himself.

That's gotta hurt.

***

"Your real training will begin now"  Aizawa explains—he has bakugo throw the ball similar to the quirk apprehension test.

To everyone's surprise, Katsuki only throws the ball four meters farther than he did at the beginning of the semester.

"While y'alls mental prowess and stamina have improved, their quirks have not. The training camp will push you all in order to greatly increase the strength of their superpowers." Aizawa says.

I can get stronger if I keep this up!