Ch. 7

Hey guys I forgot to add after this story I will be writing a Bakugou x reader but I'm still deciding after I take a small break that I will write that story after this or make a complete different one...

Update I will not lmfao

BUT CONTINUE..AND ALSO EDITED

Your POV-

It's been a week so far of training, I haven't talked or seen shim to much though which is heart breaking but I will live. Me and Uraraka trained last Monday and Tuesday, and it was fun and after that we hung out for a bit.

I have one week to train and it feels like it's pasting by fast, I guess shim was right I needed to start training soon. My mom has been helping but since she didn't have a quirk she called the best next thing which was my father.

And did I tell you he had a big house like it was huge, and always had a training room. Well that's where I am now,

"Ok N/y I want you to pick what you saw in the last 24 hours and turn into it" he tells me.

"But I saw a lot of things" I say confused, he nods "that's good Change into them" he says serious.

I nod and turn into the things I saw, I turned into my mom, Liam, I also saw a rabbit a cute one.

Only if I could turn into that.

I even turned into a old lady which my dad laughed at—but the last thing I turned into was shim as a kid.

I turn back into myself and my dad just stares at me, I laugh nervously. "I had to fix the picture of shim that Liam ripped his morning really early because I forgot" I giggle.

He just nods and helps me with my quirk some more, I didn't know that I could just use the quirk as I was in my normal self.

And I didn't know that I could use two different quirks at the same time, which was amazing it made it a lot easier.

But the quirk was stronger when I turned into that person which was cool as well, I wonder if I can use Todoroki ice and fire at the same time.

Wait can you use them at the same time? I never seen him use it at the same time, weird.

Once we was done I got changed out of my sweaty clothes and my father invited me for dinner which I gladly said 'yes,'

I yawn as I sit on their couch as the tv talks  about some stuff, about all might and whatever.

"The League of Villains, everyone has this question about the villains that tried to kill all might. When will they strike again?" The lady one the screen said.

I look and see their was a picture of them as the lady spoke, then of course my phone started to ring.

I look at the caller ID and see it was shim? I answer it by saying "hello" confused.

"What are you doing?" He ask me bored, I smile but he couldn't see it which was probably a good thing.

"Nothing just got back from training, you" I ask him but answering this question. "Nothing as well, did you see the news?" He ask once more.

I look and see it was still on the league of villains, "yeah it's about you" I say little more quieter.

He sighs happily "Yes it is" I chuckles, "you like the attention?" I smirk another thing he shouldn't see.

"Of course I love when my work is noticed" he explains "well your doing good at it if you want attention" I giggle.

I hear a soft chuckle until my father calls me for dinner, "I have to go" I say a little sad.