Ch. 43

It's hard to believe over 1,000 people read my first chapter and most was like OH HELL NAH THIS GIRL CANT WRITE and left...then like on my first 10 chapters I think the highest was like over 500 until it started dropping...

What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry for all those disappoint people out there that thought they was gonna get a good story to add and read XDDDDDD

but thank you to those that have stayed...voted, and commented weird and funny things that make my laugh and I sometimes reply to it!

Well back to the Okay fanfic!

Your POV-

"Okay slowly open your eyes" the doctor says as everyone stays quiet in the room, I do as he says and soon I see my mom, dad, and Michael staring at my weirdly.

The doctor looks at my eyes closely, "what's wrong with them?" My mom ask me amazed.

"I don't know...eye color doesn't change like this, mostly only one" he explains handing me a small mirror.

I frown before looking down—my left eye was mixed with F/c along my normal eye color, something that a animal would have maybe but it was still weird as hell.

"Will it go back to normal?" My mom ask as I hand back the mirror to the doctor, he shrugs.

"I think we need to run some more x-rays if that's okay with you" he says looking at my parents and my mom sighs and nods—"I have to be at work at 6 and I need to know if she's coming home today or not, she has school as well" my mom says upset.

I couldn't blame her though.

"I understand miss" the doctor sighs running a hand through his hair.

***

"Okay that's all the test we will be doing for now, if you would follow me so we can look at them with your mother" the doctor says helping me up—I smile and nod.

I put on the hospital slippers before leaving the room—"n/y?" I heard a familiar voice say outside of the room as I step out.

My eyes widen to see Uraraka with dark circles around her eyes staring at me like I just came from the dead—"Uraraka?" I say surprised as well but happy knowing she is okay and well.

She smiles sadly as she gives me a tight hug, "miss l/n I will be in your room...just make sure to come in a few minutes" the doctor says giving us a moment to catch up which I'm thankful for.

"I thought you was like....also dead. When me and the classmates that was okay and walking Tried to come and see you they said only family members could come and see you because your not fully healed" she says worried looking around at me then stared at my eyes some.

"Yeah I've been wanting to talk to you...when I'm done talking to the doctor, Okay? I'm aloud to see classmates now so no need to worry, I will text you when I'm done" I say with a honest smile and she nods.

"Hurry I really need to talk to you.." she murmurs.

I make my way back to my room to see the doctor and my mom looking at X-rays, I open the door quietly and quickly take a seat before he started to tell.

"So it seems like your body is good besides the broken ribs on the left but those are mostly healed up...we have some in tell from the cop that took one of the villains and gave us information why they decided to run test on your body" he begins looking at both of us.

"The villains said something about wanting to expand your quirk but we can't prove that's what they was doing until we see a second quirk or that your quirk has gain a new ability" he explains.

My eyes eyes narrow—"so they was trying to make me stronger?" I ask.

He nods slowly—"a doctor was probably doing theses test by how good the cuts on your looked and how there wasn't any mistakes but we don't know...that's all we could get from them and it still doesn't answer our questions" he sighs upset.

"The eye color change we have no clue..I'm guessing it has something to do with your quirk but I'm a doctor" he chuckles—"have you felt any different?" He ask.

Different?

I nod—"yes a few times...when I couldn't relay on my eyes my body turned to my ears, touch and nose for support...something I wouldn't think about doing before this whole thing happened" I explain the best I could.

He nods grabbing something to write on, "can you describe it?" He says.

"I don't know it was like my body knew what to do like a....animal, maybe?" I say questioning myself and words.

He nods—"and describe your quirk" he states.

"Well my quirk is where I can copy humans quirks and how they look...I just learned how to use more then one quirk at a time and how to not turn into a person when I needed to use their quirk" I explain with a small smile.

He nods, "I see..and you can't turn into animals?" He ask and I shake my head no.

My eyes widen knowing what he was getting at—"oh my god!" I yell.

"Language!" My mom yells beside me even though she was surprised as well.

***

"Sorry I took so long..." sigh sitting down next across from her—she gives me a warm smile, "it's fine..I'm just so happy your safe and okay, after hearing you was taken I thought I wouldn't get to see you again" she spoke grabbing at her cup giving me a look telling me she was upset.

I sigh—"I'm sorry...the door told me I was asleep for a little bet longer then two days...I don't even know what happened when I pasted out from fighting so hard with a nomu" I explain to her upsetting.

Her eyes widen—"you took on...that...that monster!" She yells making some of the other people here look at us funny.

I nod giving her a look to be a little bit more quiet, "oh my gosh n/y! Your so amazing, you know that!" She giggles if she was one of my biggest fans.

I chuckle before taking a sip of the drink she has bot for me, "so what happened after that?" She ask me.