Ch. 42

Does anyone else have mood swings during writing? Like just a week ago it took my like two-three says to write chapter 40 and now I just wrote like five chapters in one day!! 😂😂

I think it has to do with what I'm writing about, like what I'm writing about right now is what I have been wanting to do since I thought of this idea....lol. Don't wanna share to much mostly when you haven't read it lol.

Well get on with the story XDD

Your POV-

Where am I? What's going on?

I try and open my eyes but it doesn't work well and a pain goes through my body, "oh child please, your safe now" a lady's voice says as I warm hand meets my.

"W-" I try to speak but it makes another groaning pain go through my body but worse then before—"it's okay just try not to do much right now, you was taken by the league of villains and to what I have got they did some test on you" she explains running her thumb across the back of my head.

What?

No that can't be right, Tenko wouldn't hurt me, right?

"We just got you here around last night and it looks like your body still is healing, until then your body will be very sore so I remind you to get lots of sleep" She says kindly.

I nod slowly, "the only people right now that can visit you right now is your family members by the way, your brother is here and your mom is trying to get out of work. Do you want me to send him in?" She ask.

He should be at school was the first thing I thought but I gladly nod not wanting to be alone for another second.

"Okay" she replies as the warm hand I was holding goes away and the room goes quiet for a new minutes.

For some reason I could picture what she looked like, maybe that was a quirk I saw or something but I can't really remember right now—she smelt like buttercups, she seemed around my mothers height and age and had reddish hair.

Probably American.

The sound of the door opening lets me know someone was back in here, it quickly shuts before heavy footsteps come to my way.

My Senses was very sensitive today for some reason, I could hear the birds out side that wasn't even close to the window singing up a storm and the way they smelled from so far away.

It was weird.

"N/y...why?" My brother ask me next to me, I could feel the bed being pressed on.

I couldn't answer but I wanted to say so much, "why didn't you just listen to me? I can't even protect you anymore...if I was just a little stronger and gotten into UA this wouldn't of happened" he says grabbing at my hand tightly.

I frown, we would be in different classes..you couldn't of done anything to stop this...what happened.

"You could of died and the last thing that I said to you was that I would take you and your boyfriend to jail if you didn't break up with him!" He also yells grabbing at my hand tightly.

I could picture the way his face would be right now, even though my brother didn't like to say it but it cried very easily mostly when he thinks it's his fault—when Tenko left that day when we was kids he cried with me because he thought it was his fault because of all the things he said.

"They have the other kid by the way...he's fine, Tomura and his gang got away to a new hideout I believe" he explains to me more calm then he has been.

"The doctors still have to run test on you but your quirk hasn't been taken which is great news" he adds with happiness in his voice as the door slams opens—"n/y!" My mom yells stressed as my brother let's go of my hand.

I give her a small smile as she sits next to me on the bed and hugs me, I gladly my wrap my arms around her back as she doesn't plan to let go anytime soon.

"Don't scare me like that ever again young lady!" My mom yells into my ear, I pat her back carefully if she was the hurt one.

***

"Okay n/y...how are you doing? Can you talk?" The doctor ask me sweetly, he smelt different but I also couldn't smell the sweet buttercups next to him so I was hoping that girl was here too.

"Good" I say quietly.

"Okay good good...let's try and sit up, my Assistant will help you with anything you need" he explains as a familiar warm hand meets my, I sit up slowly with her help even though small pains came across my body.

I wonder how everyone else is, did anyone get hurt?

The doctor did a few test like make sure I had feeling in my legs and arms, put some pressure on my eyes even though I still couldn't open them all the way and ran test on my blood.

"It seems like everything is healthy for the most part, it seems like your eyes will be fully healed around later today or tomorrow..that's what I got off it anyway" he says moving his hands away from my cheeks.

"I think we will have to do a X-ray later today though but you can have visitors over some more, I will make sure your friends can come and see you but only two at a time since your no fully healed" he sighs with a small chuckle.

He smelt like mint and oranges, I'm guessing he had one of those for lunch. He seemed older though by the way he talked and sounded.

"Okay Megan, if you need anything I will be in room 104" he says before leaving the room—"are you hungry any?" She ask me kindly and I nod.

I think for a second before answering—"can..can I have something sweet?" I ask slowly and she answer with a yes.

"Thank.." I murmur before she leaves the room, I would to read a book or something but I'm afraid to even open my eye—I want to talk to Tenko and ask him why did he do it, oh wait where's my phone?

I start patting around me to try and find it but no luck, I just hope one of my friends or family members have it.