Ch. 46

This song came on my playlist when I was listening to music writing half way through and I felt like this song went great with the story lol.

I guess you can take it both ways...Tenko wanting n/y to still love him even though he's a villain and n/y wanting Tenko to love her so she becomes a villain and changes everything about herself.

For some reason I feel in love with this song and can't get it out of my head—mostly when I'm writing lol.

If I killed someone for you— Alec
Benjamin

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I REPEAT A SHORT CHAPTER!!

Your POV-

Groaning at the sound of speeding cars at the window which was something I didn't hear most of the time I turn my head away from the light to see Tenko sleeping like a baby.

My eyes widen as I sit up some by quickly go back down seeing I was naked, plus my body kind of hurt—I told myself we was only supposed to talk but we barely even did that.

Finally sitting up I put my back on the cold, backboard looking around the room for our clothes. All I saw was his shirt and boxers next to the bed—our other clothes must be in front of the bed then.

I slip out of the covers and to the cold floor, I quickly grab his boxers and shirt and put them on before looking for the rest—and of course they wasn't there, just my luck!

"N/y?" I heard Tenko say from the bed—I give him a small smile as he checks me out and soon his face turns red—"um so I can explain" I chuckle nervously, pulling the shirt away from my chest so it wasn't pressed against it.

I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Okay?" He says sitting up some more, "so I'm looking for my clothes...and yours was the first I found, and it's like cold for some reason so I put them on—" I ramble.

He nods I'm understanding pointing down to his feet where my clothes was, i smile and nod.

"Thank you" I say quickly walking to him, " I'm gonna go change" I add grabbing them making sure everything was there before walking to the bathroom.

"Wait—" he spoke making me look back—"there was no need In explaining why you was In my clothes...I mean you look great In them" he adds with a small smirk making my cheeks go red.

I know—biting at my lip walking into the bathroom, that boy.

***
"I love you" I say giving him a small kiss on the cheek as his arms wrap around my waist—he frowns pecking my lips again for the fourth time.

We have just been standing here trying to say goodbye—even though we can text how of course and I made sure to save his number besides something as shim or Tenko, we couldn't see each other in person for a long time.

"Now that All Mights out of the picture, what will you do now?" I ask moving some of the light blue hair out of his eyes so he could see my better—he smirks, "make the world more of a better place, I guess" he chuckles unsure.

I smile and nod.