Ch. 11

EDITEDDDDD

Your POV-

Everyone ran making it hard to past through the exit door, I can't use anything right now but my head.

Once I got through some people my feet get frozen to the ground, Todoroki?!!

I get my feet out with people pasting me, running as fast as my feet could with ice under me.

I see Minoru manages to reach Shoto and tries to attack him but is knocked away by a villain bot.

Poor Lil prev...

Many villain bots suddenly reveal themselves as the second obstacle, blocking the path of the participants.

Some of the villain bots are the Zero-point robots from the Entrance Exams that cause many students to panic for some reason.

I pull out my notebook as I flip through the pages to find, got him!

Hanta Sero nice quirk I thought giggling to myself as I turned into him, I head a few gasped from around me.

Shoto freezes an entire giant villain bot solid with ease. Shoto immobilizes the giant robot off balance and runs underneath it before it falls into the path of the remaining students.

Lucky me I thought throwing the tape onto one of the robots, swinging around the others I turn back to myself as I land on my feet.

I start to run again, "Move it shrimp!" I hear behind me. I turn to see if course Bakugou...

Rolling my eyes I keep on running as he goes past me "you took my quirk" I hear right next to me,

It was Hanta Sero and Fumikage Tokoyami next to me running, I chuckle and they look back in front of me.

The next obstacle is The Fall,  a canyon that can only be navigated by walking along tightropes.

Some girl shows off her quirk but Shoto is the first to clear the fall, but Katsuki is gaining on him.

How am I gonna do this, I thought trying not to look down. I could just use sui's quirk I think that will be easy,

But I can't switch too much or...Okay, I can't think about that right now!

Turning into sui I jump onto the rope, "please don't fall" I say on sui's voice.

Jumping until I made it to the other side, that was hard but I made it that is all it matters. I turn back into me,

final obstacle: The Mine Field. Looking at everything I saw some students getting hit but others tried not to get hit as much,

Shoto and Bakugou in the lead right next to each other, looking around nobody really was doing great.

I just went for it I know it's damages but I just went, some bombs went off but I was doing good.

A pink cloud comes in front of me and of course, messes me up making more bombs hit my legs.

Dang, it! Who did that!

I just kept on running until I didn't get hit by bombs no more, I saw Shoto, Bakugou, and Izuku!

If I keep this up I will get fourth, I thought with a huge smile. Running a little faster Izuku got first place,

Shoto and Bakugou follow close behind, placing second and third respectively. Soon after I could and get fourth.

I put my hands on my knees and breath heavy, I feel a little light-headed but I'm good.

I can't believe I got fourth though, I thought running a hand through my hair. "N/y! N/y!" I hear behind,

I look to see Izuku running to me with a huge smile with tears in his eyes some running down.

"I can't believe you got first!" I giggle with a huge smile he blushes and nods, "same but you got fourth that's amazing" he replies.

I nod at him seeing our other friends coming to us.

...

After announcing the standings, Midnight moves the Festival on to the second event:

The Cavalry Battle. "The top forty-two few qualifiers form teams from two to four people in order to earn points by stealing headbands from other teams. A team's point value is based on the value of its individual members. The members of the team receive point value based on their placement in the obstacle race." She says,

Izuku, who is first place, is worth ten million points which makes him a target for the other contestants as they realize all they need to do is take him down.

Poor guy...

Midnight explains the rules the rule some more, we only have fifth teen minutes and everyone has points.

Won't it be best to go for the smaller points because everyone will be going for the higher points,

"Hey shrimp yours on my team" I hear behind me turning I see Bakugou with his normal face.

Crossing my arms over my chest I say, "who said I was" rudely. He gives me a glare "your quirk it's...good I need it to win and take dekus and a half and half's points" he explains.

I just sigh and nod walking with him I see Kirishima and Sero standing there.

"I got copycat now so we are gonna win," Bakugou says rudely, I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Why are you always so rude," I say shaking my head, he rolls his eyes then we set up.

Me on the bottom with Sero and Kirishima with Bakugou on top ready to hurt someone.

Once we begin Bakugou tells us to go after Deku with is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

As we run I look up at Bakugou to see him with an angry face, "don't you think it would be best to go for low points, just so if we don't get Deku's we still have points" I explain to him.

"Shut it!" I yells at me, I groan and keep on moving but some team gets are points.

Bakugou jumps off of us trying to get Deku but missing but lucky sero changes him, we weren't out because he didn't touch the ground.

Team Monoma even manages to steal Katsuki's headband.

A guy with blonde hair says, "I and some of my classmates purposely lost the Obstacle Race in order to scout Class 1-A's Quirks."

remained in the top forty while Katsuki and their other rivals used their Quirk's freely.

He then comments that "it was foolish on our part to obsess about the preliminary round" and continues to taunt Katsuki.

He has some kind of death wish for doing that!!

He keeps talks about how Katsuki is famous for involved the Sludge Villain incident and calls him a victim. Absolutely livid,

Katsuki decides to forget his original plans and tells us "we're going to annihilate Class 1-B before going after Izuku's team." He says angrily.

I sigh, "why did I team up with you" I mutter to myself.