Ch. 20

Your POV-

Flashback

"n/y what do you wanna do now" I heard shim ask me with a small smile,

I smile back as I get up from the swings and think for a second. "Oh I know let's play hero's" I say excited.

He smiles and nods,

"What is gonna be your hero name"  I ask him with a smile ~~~ he thinks for a minute "Tomura Shigaraki" he tells.

I give him a weird look "but that's just like a real name" I tell him but he shrugs "I love the way it sounds" he explains.

I smile and nod "me too" I reply. "My hero names gonna be twofold" I say throwing fist in the air.

He gives me a weird look down, "it's a English word it means twice as great or as numerous and having two parts or elements" I explain.

He smiles a little "where did you come up with that" he ask me ~~~~ "oh I don't know just like the way it sounds" I giggle.

"It might sound stupid to some people but it means a lot to me...kind of like you mean a lot to me" I explain once more.

His face goes kind of red "Your to nice" he chuckles rubbing the back of his neck.

He giggle "your to cute when you blush" I tell and his face goes even more red.

I laugh as I pat his head "no need to blush all crazy and you better get used to it because I'm giving you all my love" I tell him.

He looks down at me "Okay me too n/y" he says with a big smile and I smile back at him.

Flashback ended

I smile at the class once more as I turn my whiteboard around, "my hero name is..." I being.

"Is twofold" I say with a small giggle, "this word means a lot to me because I used it in my childhood" I explain.

"Good job" midnight says kindly, I smile and bow down to her then walk back to my desk.

The hero naming ends with bakugou trying to have the name Lord Explosion Murder.

I wonder what's wrong with that boy sometimes, I thought shaking my head.

Aizawa returns to the interning topic they discussed beforehand. He explains that students who received offers will choose from among their nominations,

all the others will use a different list with about forty agencies.  "the students choose an agency that best suits their aspirations," Midnight suggests,

and then Aizawa dismisses them of course.

***

I wonder who I should pick I mean everyone else is choosing, I wonder if all might is doing any?

Nah he is probably to busy besides I think shim would get really Jealous if I started working and training with someone he hates.

But maybe...ugh I need to stop second guessing things and stick with my first opinion!

Well that's what I'm gonna tell myself, I wish shim could train me though but I have to pick a hero.

Ugh I'm starting to hate school even more then I already do, I thought with a frown as I start to eat once more.

"Hey have you picked someone?" I heard Uraraka say with a worried look on her face, I shake my head.

We was eating outside because today was a pretty day and needed to get out.

"Just wondering who I should pick" I state looking at her ~~~~ she smiles at me "I bet you will pick someone good" she tells me.

I smile back at her "thanks, you too" I chuckle.

"Did you see the way Tenya acted this morning?" I say with a frown, she sighs but nods.

"He must still be upset about his brother, I hope he's doing good I mean the hero killer got to him so you never know" she explains,

I nod "yeah I hope Tenya will at least tell us a little stuff about what happened some more when he feels better" I tell her.

She smiles and nods "yeah" she replies.

"But you and Midoriya?" I say with a smirk, she blushes and looks away "I don't know what your talking about" she tells me.

I laugh "you sure? You guys have gotten closer or something?" I say making her face me.

Her face was red, she shakes her head "he's a good friends that's all" she yells frustrated.

I smirk once more "that's why you stare at him like he's the love of your life" I ask.

She blushes even more if that was possible, "your one to talk! You stare at the picture the same way" she says with a smirk.

Now I'm the one blushing...

"W-What? Don't bring this on me" I say facing away from her ~~~~~ she laughs "aw now your blushing" she tells me.

I shake my head "your the only one dreaming about kissing Midoriya" I yell to her,

She gasp "s-shut up someone will hear you" she tells me putting a hand over my mouth.

I roll my eyes ~~~~~~ "Just tell him how you feel he clearly feels the same" I tell her as I move her hand.

She blushes as she plays with her fingers "no he doesn't stop acting silly" she tells me quietly.

I roll my eyes "how about you tell the boy you like how to feel?" She tells me giving me a look.

"Already did" I say with a smirk as I get up, her eyes widen as she gets up as well "what?! And you didn't tell me" she says shaking me.

I laugh "it just happened stop getting crazy and tell Midoriya how you feel" I tel her.

She shakes her head "I can't" she yells.

I sigh as I grab my food "okay scary-cat" I say waving my hand as I walk away from her.

"Wait for me!" She yells a little far away from me, I smile shaking my head.

Looks like I have to play cupid, I thought as she states whining to me to not tell anyone.