Ch.36

This happed in the anime btw I wanted to make this perfect because it was one of my fav moments of course the parts that talk about
n/y are fake and I added the the rest is basically the anime. I think.

I love toga even know she's psycho.

This is a Tomura chapter by the way, it's gonna be a little longer then the rest.

Tomura POV-

"Are you curious, Tomura shigaraki...about that boy, Izuku Midoriya"  Kurogiri ask me calmly.

Before I could answer that fool someone opens the door—"shigaraki, You all have been the talk of the town for the past few days" a familiar guys voice spoke. The smell of smoke started to come into the small room.

Of course it was Giran, what's that pig doing here.

"I heard your starting something big" he added probably smirking up a storm, I didn't want to look at him. There was other people here, I could feel it.

"I also heard you found the love of your life, do you think—"

I crush the picture of the green headed boy turning it into ash—"and? Who are they?" I ask little annoyed at the man. Who does he think he is?

I face him seeing him grinning, we stay quiet as he walks away from the door.

"So it's you, huh?" I heard the boy in front of me say, he was a ugly guy with marks that looked like they was burned on him around his eyes and On his lower half of his mouth going down to his neck.

I glare."I saw a picture of you but you look gross in person" he states, I didn't even flinch at his words I mean I got it a lot.

I wonder how n/y thinks of me? Am I ugly to her? I will have to ask later.

"Wow! The hand guy!" The girl beside him yells excited—her hands in a fist as she moves them up and down like a crazy person. "Your friends with this great stain, right? Right?" She yells even more excited for some reason.

"Let me join, too! The league of villains!" She adds putting her hands up to her face spreading them out, out of a fist—as she leads her head to the side.

We stay quiet again, did he really just bring theses fools into my hideout?

"Kurogiri, get rid of theses guys" I state pointing my hand at each one of them, "everything I hate came together in one set." I added not giving a half-heartily sentence.

I point to the girl, "a brat—" I stated then pointed at the guy"—and a rude guy" I finished glaring at each one of them mostly Giran for bringing the here in the first place.

"Now, now" Kurogiri sighed.

"They came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out, Tomura shigaraki" he spoke again putting his hands up.

Did he even have any?

"Besides that big shot brother brought them, they bound to be valuable assets" he added carefully.

I roll my eyes—"I don't care what you do with them but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri" Giran spoke with that grin of his looking start at me even though he was talking to the purple mist. "At least let me introduce them" he added walking closer into the middle of them.

"First this cute little high school girl" he said.

"Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the medial but she's on the run as a suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss" he finishes not even hiding the fact he was looking Her up and down.