Ch. 27

LEMONNNNNN 🍋 I REPEAT A FUCKING LEMONNNNNN 🍋

If you don't know what a lemon is...poor you......get someone to explain to you THEN READ THIS BOOTYFUL ART WORK!!

Jk first time making one :3

Tehe

And my black ass made it sound weird..😂😂 idk I think I could of done better lol

Your POV-

"Why are you asking? Your my boyfriend right, you can kiss me whenever you want" I say with a honest smile.

He didn't even take anytime to say anything, he wrapped his arms around me and placed his lips on me.

Gladly wrapping my arms around his neck I deepen the kiss once I kiss back, he moves his hands down my back and onto my waist.

Didn't really think this would ever happen. I mean i thought someone would find out like a hero or something and we would get in trouble.

Being with him in this room, probably gonna be doing the dirty made me kind of happy. Because it was with him.

Small groans leave his mouth as his tongue explores everything inch of my mouth, as he did so I played with the back of his hair.

Lightly pulling but nothing that would hurt him, he pulls me closer now grinding on me.

He pulls away catching his breath, and leans in placing small kisses on my neck. I could tell he was gonna leave hickeys on my neck but I couldn't really do anything about it now.

I didn't really like the dark circles because in my opinion made a person look kind of trashy, but for some reason pleased their partner.

"Jump" he states with confidence, I do and he wraps his arms once more leaving me to wrap my legs around his torso.

He places his hands on my waist once more, his lips the travel back to my mouth. Kissing me softly he started walking to the bed.

My back press against the bed and he leaned closer into me, he pulls away with worry in his eyes.

"A-A you sure?" He ask me as he pushes further up the bed, I nod lose at words of what was happing right now.

What if I'm not pretty enough for him?! What if he regrets this!

Different kinds of thoughts appear out of nowhere wanting me to back down, he puts his hand on my cheek as he smiles down at me.

Pushing away some of my hair he leans down and softly pecks my lips, "n/y promise me you won't regret it" he says serious.

"As long as you don't regret it" I say shyly for once, his eyes widen a bit before he started talking off his shirt.

I blushes as he threw his shirt to the side of the bed, "I promise" he says before kissing neck deeply and light.

He was right in between my legs.

I felt a moan leave my mouth as he moved one of his hands down to my end of my shirt, playing with the thread lines as he went down.

His other hand in my knee, holding it tightly as the kiss deepen. I guess we both had forgot about the prev outside.

He pulls my shirt up to my bra making me gasp a bit, the cold air made me get the chills but in that time he placed his hand on my stomach.

He takes off my shirt and gladly throws it on the ground if it was meant to be there. And right now I guess it was.

Slowly going up to my bra, his heavy breathing in my neck made know what he wanted and I was glad to give it to him.