Ch. 49

I haven't had a flashback in a long time so here you gooooooooo

Flashback
Tenko POV-

"Shim!" I heard a familiar voice yell as I tap my fingers on the bench seat—it was n/y, n/y was a girl that didn't run away from me and Always come to play.

N/y was the pretty girl and always says she loves me—n/y is the girl that treats me for me.

"Hey" I say as she giggles some of her hair behind her ear, "what are we gonna do today? Mommy said you could come to our house if you want" she adds holding her hand out for me to grab.

I look down at my hand before grabbing her hand some, "okay...but what about your brother and what if I'm not welcome?" I ask worried.

She shrugs pulling me out of the small park and to her house, it wasn't far from here just a few minute walk—she opens the door and tells me up my shoes by the door before we got to her room.

It's filled with pinks and purples along with a wide bed and small desk, she smiles walking to her closet where a bag of small people laid—"lets play dolls, k?" She says.

I nod walking to her, I pick out one with red hair and blue eyes that was named Shane—she told me it was a American name so I didn't complain, she picks one with blonde hair mad green eyes that was named Ashely and we begin to play some.

"Okay so Ashely wants to break up with Shane because he took their doggie, Sophie to dog jail because he doesn't like to get hair all over his clothes everyday" she explains to me pulling out the small house that was also in her closet.

I nod—"I'm breaking up with you Shane!" She quietly shouts in a high pitch voice moving the dolls hand to slap my dolls face, "I didn't do anything!" I yell back in a deeper voice.

"You gave my dog away, she my everything and she was my you ugly fart!" She says making some fake crying noises as she finish her dramatic sentence.

"That dog ran away" I say lying—

"you can't just leave me, we have been through so many things and I don't think I can loss you. You make me smile and mad at the same time, I hate how you choose me over any other guy in the world but I'm also happy I guess. So please don't leave me..we can get the dog back and do something so we are both happy" I say moving the arms of the doll so it looked like Shane was trying to give Ashely a hug.

N/y drops her doll and I quickly look to see if anything was wrong with her, "n/y a-"

She gives me a big hug making me fall back and gasp—"your so sweet even when your not trying to be" she whines if it was a bad thing, I pat her back slowly as she puts her head in my chest some.

This feels right for some reason, the feeling of her warm skin touching my—wait that sounds wrong!

The feelings of me holding her I guess, like she's all my and nobody else can take her from me—yeah I like this feeling for some reason.

"Your to hard on yourself" she whispers in my ear some holding onto me even tighter, I just agree with her and nod my head—"you always think things way to much and half of the time don't take action, and I hate that about you" she tells me.

I flinch at the words 'hate' mostly because it came out of n/y's mouth, "but I also love you when you take action, and when you smile, laugh or even get all shy" she giggles.

I felt my heart start to heart again—"I love you a lot..like a lot a lot" I say quietly holding she wouldn't hear—she sits up on my waist and smirks, "Mommy should be home soon wanna see if you can eat dinner?" She ask begging me some.

I frown—"what if—"

"No what if's! Come on" she says climbing off me and pulling to my feet, "come on" she says.

***

We sit down quietly, nobody really said a word for some reason—n/y brother kept on glaring at me as well, "why is he here?" He ask his mother but still keeps looking at me for some reason.

"Because he's a guest, be nice" n/y mother says before giving me a small smile.

I continue to eat—"Yeah this is why you aren't gonna be invited to my wedding" n/y yells glaring at her brother—my face goes red.

In an blink of an eye I had mashed potatoes all over my face as n/y was hitting her brother and her mother went go to get my something to wear—"come on shim!" N/y yells grabbing my hand and pulling me up stairs.

I gladly come and she leads to a bathroom, "stay here" she orders—she was back in a few seconds with two towels, and some clothes.

"We are gonna take a shower" she tells—I blush, "b-but I will see you naked" I say worried if it wasn't okay or something.

She shrugs—"I mean it's you" she says running the water, she gets in first pulling her back on the tube as I get undress slowly—she closes her eyes like she promised as I strip down to my pants before getting in.

"You can look" I say quietly and she giggles looking me up and down—"what do you wanna play? I usually play mermaid when I'm in the tube but there isn't enough room so we can play ducks or OOoo even with the dolls I play in the tube with!" She rambles.

I just smile to myself as she smiles at me.