forty-four

! warning: contains (detailed) sexual contents, just skip this entire chapter if you don't like that !

The next day, I slept until 4 p.m. and even then I stayed in with Colby to watch a movie. We both hadn't even bothered to change so I was still in my shirt I slept in and Colby was in just his boxers.

"I'm starting to get hungry," Colby said halfway during the Disney classic that is Aladdin.

I lifted my head from my pillow to look up at him. "Do you want to go out or order something?"

"Good question," he replied. "What do you want?"

I chuckled. "I don't know, I'm asking you."

"Don't pressure me like that," he laughed and sat up.

I looked at him with innocent eyes. "I'm not doing anything."

He poked my sides, making me squeal. "Colby!"

"What? I'm not doing anything," he sassed at me, a grin spread across his face.

"You're stupid," I laughed and pulled him down by his neck.

"What?" he smiled, his eyes glittering. Our faces were only a couple inches apart. "Because I outsmarted you?"

"No," I chuckled. "Because you're stupid."

"Okay," he shrugged and sat up again, jumping off the bed.

I pouted. "Hey!"

"What?" he grinned. "I thought I was stupid?"

I sat up as well and pulled him back to me by his arm. "Yeah, but not stupid enough not to kiss me right now."

"Oh, I see how it is," he chuckled. "But I'm still not gonna give you the satisfaction."

I frowned and tugged on his arm again, making him lose his balance. He landed on top of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist, then flipped us around so I was on top of him. "You're trapped now," I stated as I looked down at him and pulled the covers over us.

"Yeah, you got me," he said and reached his hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I chuckled and bent down, pushing my lips to his. His hands rested on my waist, his fingers on my bare skin. I parted my lips slightly, his tongue slipping past them to battle for dominance with mine. He knew I'd let him win. I took my lips from his and moved them to his jawline, a small groan escaping his mouth as I sloppily kissed my way towards his ear, then down his neck. My hands were on his chest, moving up towards his shoulders.

"Ellie," he breathed out. "Stop. Please."

I sat up, a movement that made him groan even more. It was only now that I noticed the evident bulge in his boxers, and I was straddling it. I batted my eyelashes at him as I shifted a little, the expression on his face almost painful. "What?"

"Please, baby, either get off or stop moving around," he spoke lowly, his hands on my bare legs.

"Hmm?" I hummed and pressed my pelvis down against his. "Like that?"

He moaned. "Yes, Ellie. Like that."

To be fair, this had made me just about as turned on as he was, but I was also enjoying his suffering. "Oh," I chuckled and acted like I was repositioning myself, therefore moving against him again.

"You little demon," he said and flipped us over again so I was now underneath him. He dipped his head down again to kiss me, and then lifted it again. "You're lucky I love you."

"Or what?" I chuckled, my hands connected at the back of his neck.

He shrugged. "Might've tossed you out the window or something."

"Hey!" I said and frowned at him. "That's not very nice, now is it?"

He laughed. "As I said, you're lucky I love you."

I pouted, and he brought his lips to my face again. He kissed my cheek, and then my jawline, then moved down to my throat, where he stopped for a couple seconds. His hands moved down my upper body to grab the hem of my shirt and I arched my back so he could lift it up, my stomach now exposed. He continued his way down, skipping the part that was still covered by my shirt. He had now disappeared underneath the sheets and reached my belly button, but he kept going until his bottom lip touched my panties as he kissed. Then he went to my thigh, kissing the inside of it and then the other one.

"Colby," I moaned softly.

He chuckled against my skin, the vibrations sending shivers down my spine. "Not so fun now, is it?"

I sighed. "No."

"Tell me you're sorry," he spoke up as he kept kissing along the edges of my underwear.

My hands tangled themselves in his hair as his hands moved from my waist to my stomach and then rested on my hips. My bottom lip quivered. "I'm sorry."

"That's a good girl," he hummed and kissed my core through the fabric. I let a small moan escape my lips. "You're gonna have to be quiet though."

I breathed out heavily as he hooked his fingers around my waistband and pulled down my underwear. He slid it down my legs and I kicked it off once it reached my feet. He put his left hand on my thigh to push it back a little while his right one traveled downwards. I sucked in a deep breath as one of his fingers slid in between my lips, slowly pumping in and out of me.

"Damn you," I groaned at his slow tempo, my hands softly tugging on his hair.

He let out a chuckle and added another finger, picking up the pace. Soft slopping sounds came from under the sheets, as I slipped all the way out of my shirt. I bit down onto the fabric, trying to stay as quiet as possible as Colby added his tongue in the mix.

"Oh my God," I moaned as I was nearing my high. I pulled his face up and kissed him, then moved my hands towards his hips to push his boxers down. He unhooked my bra and slid it down my arms, tossing it aside.

He kissed my neck as he aligned himself with my entrance, slowly pushing inside of me. "Fuck, baby," he groaned quietly as he fastened the pace.

It didn't take long for me to come, and neither did he after all my teasing. By the time we were done, I was laying down on his chest, the both of us catching our breath.

"God," he breathed out. "I'm never gonna be able to watch Aladdin again without getting turned on by the thought of you."

I chuckled and kissed him. "So," I said. "Food delivery it is?"