"But since someone's targeting you chicca, I think it's a good idea for you to get the mark. We'll go after we enrol you this afternoon." Vince says. I nod in agreement.

"You're going to go to school?" Carter asks.

"Yep! Senior year! Yay me!" I say sarcastically. He tilts his head sideways and looks at me.

"You don't really seem to be excited about it! So why go? Why not finish online?" He asks. I can tell he's genuinely curious, not just being a smart ass.

"I'm not saying I'm going to make it through the year before I give up and study online, that's what I've done so far, I've never been to an actual school. I guess I just want to feel... normal... maybe!?"

Even to myself I knew I wasn't making much sense, but that's all there was to it. Just wanting to be normal. Neither gang life nor pack life is normal. But I'm not sure how normal a high school full of supernaturals is going to be either.

"You do know that you're not normal right!? And that's not something you should be trying to change. You're a badass! A fucking goddess who is talented as fuck too! Why do you want to be mundane? Own who and what you are!" Carter says. I grin at him. Ok, now I see why the chicks jump his ass so much. He's smooth and passionate and makes you feel powerful and beautiful.

"Thanks Casanova. I already know all that, but I appreciate it! Let's get that shirt off now yeah?" I say. He blushes a bit which surprises me. I don't comment on it but I see Vince raise a brow in surprise too.

I walk to Carter and help him stand. I start slowly unbuttoning his shirt. When I get to the last one I let the shirt sit open then I walk behind him. I run my hands over his shoulders and let them rest I  his collar bone.

"Let's get this off gently now!" I say  whispering in his ear gently while leaning my chest lightly against his back. I hear him moan quietly and see him nod. I give Vince a smirk and a wink. He grins back but quickly hides it as I start stripping the shirt off Carter's body.

I have to give Carter his due. He had a nice body. Gently ripped and nicely tanned. Clean of tattoos or piercings. Without even meaning to, I was comparing him to Daly.

"Do you like what you see sugar?" Carter asks me when I walk around to stand in front of him. I hear Vince scoff but he doesn't comment.

"You're very easy on the eye Carter. You already know that. You don't need validation from me for that. But your looks will only get you so far bud! Eventually you're going to run out of easy lays and will need personality to get and keep a chick. And boy you won't be able to keep up with me." I say with a light laugh and a wink so he knows that I'm playing. Although I mean what I say, I don't want him to think I'm attacking his character even though I am.

I run a fingernail over his abs following the line of his jeans and stopping with my hand on his belt. I can smell his arousal. I can see his arousal pushing against his zipper. He's staring at me with hunger but I'm not feeling anything. Just having fun with him. I hear Alex come back into the room. He raises a brow at the sight of me with my hand on Carter's belt. I smirk and shrug.

"What? I'm being a good Samaritan. Helping the disabled. Is Jesse resting?" I ask innocently. Alex rolls his eyes at me but smiles.

"Yes she is. Thanks for that. If I had mentioned it she would of got angry thinking I'm babying her. Her moods are... unpredictable right now. We're off to check the perimeters and then to the Shadow Moon Pack. I've already messaged Aiden and he'll be waiting for us. You two, behave!" Alex says. I smirk at them and wink.

"No promises on behaving but we'll try to keep it quiet for Jesse brother!" I say with a laugh.

"Ugh, yuck, I don't want to think about you two like that!" Alex says disgustedly. I laugh again.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Alex. Carter brings out my violent passions much more than my sexual passions!" I say with a long look at Carter. He tries to step back but I have a hold of his belt and keep him in line. I hear Alex and Vince laughing loudly as they walk out of the house.

"Just us now bud, let's get these pants off!" I say. I can see Carter trying to stay calm, but as much as he's trying to act nonchalantly, I can smell his arousal fighting with his fear of me. I know it's twisted, but knowing I was scaring him but he still found himself turned on by me was a big ego boost.

"Relax Carter, I was just messing around, we're practically family, I'm not going to hurt you. Unless you attack me again that is!" I say.

"I'm not worried. Let's get these clothes off so I can heal beautiful." Carter says smoothly. I roll my eyes at him but get his pants down. I kneel in front of him to get his shoes off and hear him groan. I look up at him and smirk. I lick my lips and laugh when he groans louder.

"Something wrong Carter? Wrist hurting you?" I ask mock innocently.

"You're such a fucking tease Loxley! But no worries. I can handle you." Carter says with bravado.

Oh the poor boy. He has no clue. Once his shoes and pants are off, I stay on my knees in front of him and start pulling down his underwear. I have to admit, he has a nice penis. What! Not all penis' are nice looking. Lol. Like the rest of his body he's all lean muscle. As I pull his underwear down, I lean in closer and breathe gently on the head of his cock. It jumps like it's been electrocuted and so does Carter. I laugh as I get his underwear off and stand up.

"Oh yes, you can definitely handle me Carter!" I say with a wink. He tries to frown at me but he can't keep it up and starts laughing.

You gotta love a guy who's standing buck naked and aroused in front of you, and laughing at the fact that you're teasing him. I grin at him cheekily.

"Ok then, enough of the fun and games. Time to shift and heal bud!" I tell him. He nods and starts shifting. He's a beautiful ash blonde wolf. So pretty.

"Damn Carter, even your wolf is a pretty boy!" I say. Carter gives me a wolfy chuckle. He lies down on the lounge floor a bit, healing. I lie on the couch and rest and think about all that the day had revealed so far. It's not even lunchtime yet and so much has happened. Is every day going to be like this? Or is it only like this right now because so much is still unknown.

I decide right then and there that I'm going to find out everything I can about myself and this town. As I'm lying there, lost in thought, Carter Wolf nudges me with his snout and places his head on my stomach. I laugh and rub him between the ears. He lets out a rumble of pleasure.

"I think I like you much more as a wolf than as a man Carter!" I tell him with a laugh. He growls lightly at my words but then licks my belly. His tongue is scratchy and tickles. I shove at his head playfully while laughing loudly while he keeps trying to lick at different parts of me.

"Eewww. Come on Carter, I'm going to smell like dog breath!" I say, trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard. I hadn't laughed so hard in ages. Suddenly there's a big crash and the front door goes flying off it's hinges.

Standing in the doorway, fuming, was Daly!

What the hell is he doing here!?