Chapter 45

The doctor walked in looking oddly cheerful. I pulled Ringo's gown over him and wiped the wetness off of the corners of my mouth..."er hello dr...?" I laughed awkwardly. "Chung. Dr.
Chung." He corrected me. He noticed the stains on Ringo's gown and looked at me suspiciously..*shit I guess I didn't get it all...* I thought...I then smiled and Ringo rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. The awkwardness broke when we heard the door open again. George walked in and saw the stains and started laughing.
"He just got up and you're already blowing him." George cackled. I felt my face turn red and looked at the floor. George continued to laugh while I nervously looked at Ringo. "George come on now. You know She didn't do that. I dropped water on my lap.." He chuckled. "You think I'm that stupid Ringo!?" George said laughing. "She does give great blow jobs though" George said looking Ringo directly in the eye. Ringo's mouth twitched and his eyes narrowed at George. He lunged for George and all I could do was stand there and watch.
Ringo slapped George and shoved him on the ground and I stood there just watching. The doctor just stood there and I chuckled a bit..he looked done really. Ringo got away from George and walked back over to the doctor and I. "So doc what's the word or whatever." I rolled my eyes and the doctor sighed. "Well you're clear to go. We just have to run some tests to make sure you're completely healthy then you can go." I jumped into Ringo's arms and he kissed both of my cheeks and laughed his beautiful laugh. "But one thing...in order to do those tests you're being transferred to our facility in the Bahamas. We recently hired doctors who were let go and they get to work in a warm place, it's great for rehab too." I nodded but I didn't want to be away from him. "So when do we leave?" I asked the doctor. "Tomorrow." He said and I watched Ringo and George smack each other.

The next day we were put on a private plane around 6 am. When we landed I walked off the terminal and the warm wind hit my face. I smiled and Ringo picked me up and carried me down the stairs. As we walked to the stretch limo I looked at the clear sky and smiled. I had a strange feeling something big would happen.

Knowing Ringo, that would happen.