Chapter 7

I took George to the car and let him sit in the back seat. "Claireeeeee" he whined. "What George?" I asked annoyed. "Sit by meeee my tummy hurts" I shut his door and got in next to drunk George. His suit was covered in pie and I took his blazer off him. "Rub my tummmmyyyyy" he whined while laying his head on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and rubbed his stomach as he smiled. I looked out the window and here came Ringo with the rest of the boys. "Georgie sit closer to me okay? Paul is gonna sit next to you" I whispered in his ear. He shifted closer to me and then sat up. He looked at me directly in the eyes and kissed me. I could taste the pie on his lips and then he pulled away. "Wow Claire you get around this band really fast"John snickered. "HES DRUNK!" I screamed. "Owwww claireeee" George whined covering his ears. "Love how you kiss those 2 but not me" Paul whispered. "What?!" I shrieked. Then I looked at Ringo. His eyes were full of pain.. He looked like he was about to cry. I sighed. Wow what a night. "Alright that's it" the boys all looked at me puzzled. "Paul get your ass next to George and rub his stomach-" "NO!" "Damnit Paul do it!!!" I screamed. His eyes went wide and took my seat in the car. Holding George. "John get your dick ass next to Paul and both of you stay there or I will hurt you" I threatened and I somewhat meant it. I slammed all the doors shut and I found Ringo sitting on the curb with his head in his hands. I walked slowly over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Ringo?" I asked softly. He didn't look up at me. He sniffled softly...I bent down and removed his hands. He was sobbing and I threw my arms around him and began to cry. I barley knew this beautiful boy and I had already managed to break his heart. "Ringo...you know George is drunk right? I would never kiss him..I like you a lot." I sniffled and he pulled me back. "You like me?!" He exclaimed while tears spilled out of his perfect blue eyes. I nodded and smiled. "I like you a lot and maybe we should have a proper date without those idiots. I grew up with George and Paul and met John a few years back but I am basically they're guardian, I keep them from getting in trouble and it's really hard but I would love to have a real date with you" I said laughing. He wiped a tear from my face and we stared into each other's eyes and he leaned in and kissed me.