Chapter 15

"I love you too" I whispered and continued to sob. Paul and John had made their way to us and I thought that was the end. We'd die out there and be eaten by bears. But fate had other plans for us. Nighttime fell and I was fast asleep in Ringos embrace. When I felt as if something was touching my face. "Hey? Hey um are you okay?" The voice asked. I opened my eyes and made sure the boys were still with me. Thankfully they were all fast asleep next to my body. "Who are you?" I asked the voice. "Mah names Eddie I'm a farmer out here and I heard some kinda explosion and basically got scared but decided to come out here anyway. I tried waking the other fellas here but they won't wake up" shit. I thought, I sat up then remembered my shoulder until it was too late. I yelped in pain. "Eddie? Can you please please help us please." I begged almost crying "of course!" The young man said. "What happened anyway?" He asked. "I'll explain later I need to get these guys in beds they're badly injured... One of them in my boyfriend and then the rest are my best friends and I-" "hey darlin it's okay I'll run and get my father." Eddie the kind farmer ran off into the night leaving me with the boys. I sat up slowly and kissed each one of their faces, they were all still breathing and I snuggled under Ringo, I must have woken him cuz he pulled me closer to his body. I awoke to the smell of fresh grass and realized we were all still out in the god for saken farm land. "Guys?" I asked. I heard four 'hmms' and thankfully they were all alive. "A farmer came and talked to me last night they're gonna help us" I said. And just as I spoke here came Eddie with his father and 5 other young men about eddies age all dressed in overalls and boots. "Eddie?" "Hey missy how Are ya?" "I'm hurting everywhere and when you take us to your house can I use your phone?" I begged. "Of course! Now let's get y'all to the house" the farmer said. The boys were set in chairs and carried to this huge farm house. I walked along side Ringos chair and gripped my shoulder in pain. Once at the farm house the boys were given rooms on the top floor. Ringo and George in one, John and Paul in the other. "Ringo? I'll be up there to lay down with you soon I promise" I whispered into his ear and kissed his forehead while he was carried upstairs. I talked with the wife of the house and explained what happened that night. "You were bound?!? Going 80 on the highway?!" She exclaimed. I nodded sadly. They called nurses to come check on the boys and I. My shoulder was numbed and fixed and put in a splint, my face was washed and we we're given food and water. I thanked eddies mom for saving us and walked up the stairs to see Ringo. A nurse walked by with a bad expression on her face.