Chapter 13

God. My head hurts like hell. I thought as I tried to open my eyes. They fluttered open and I sat up. Shit. My shoulder. I looked at my hands they were stained with blood from my broken shoulder. I looked around. I was surrounded by trees, some smashed car pieces and a couple people. I looked around and saw Pete. He was breathing but he was passed out. I tried getting up and thankfully I could walk fine. I was bruised up but I could walk and run just fine. But where the hell was I? Then the whole thing came flooding back, George sobbing, Ringo crying, Paul and John looking scared. Where were they? I started walking away from the crash site and found a highway. Through the thick trees. I saw a sign. I wasn't but 30 miles outside Liverpool. Great. How the hell am I supposed to get out of here now. I walked back to the crash site and hid behind a tree. Pete was up and so were his men. Shit. "She's gone what the hell?!" Pete yelled. "Well those four idiots crashed over there anyway so let's get the heck out of here" one of his men stated. I hid behind the tree nervous and gripped my broken, bloodied shoulder. I looked to where the one guy pointed and sure enough I saw Ringos corvette my heart raced. I ran around from Pete and crept behind tree after tree until I reached Ringos corvette, and saw 4 bodies.