Chapter 44

The next few days Ringo was able to get out of bed and walk more. I helped him until he was able to get up and run around his room. He would scoop me up in his arms and swing me around until I kissed him. at one point I wrapped my arms around his waist, not even realizing it I undid his hospital outfit. I pulled away and the whole thing fell off. His eyes widened and he froze. I giggled and my eyes traveled to his large friend....I bit my lip and stared and I realized he was coming toward me. "What are you staring at?" He whispered sexily in my ear.

"I think you know." I whispered back as I sucked lightly on his neck. He moaned slightly and his hands gravitated to my ass. I sucked a little too hard and left a mark but didn't care. I kept going down his body leaving marks, he moaned loudly as I reached his firm member. "Babeee" he moaned. I decided to tease him. I ran my fingers up and down his shaft slowly and I felt him get harder. I ran my tongue up and down it once making him moan loudly. "Baby please just do it. It's been a year pleaseeee" he begged as his grip became tighter on the bed. I gave in and started taking his member halfway in my mouth. "Oh my god yes" he called out. My head bobbed up and down and moans escaped his lips loudly as I swirled my tongue around him. "Babyyy I'm close" he moaned. I moved my head faster and he started thrusting into my mouth. "Oh..o-oh...OH GOD YES." He called out and I felt it shoot down my throat. I licked up his head making sure I got it all and pulled away taking in his body. It was covered in hickies from me and he was sweating but he looked so happy. "God you are amazing at that, did you practice on George?!?" He asked jokingly. "Eh maybe a litttttle bit but his dick isn't as big as yours" I said laughing. He laughed and hugged me. "I love you. So much. And once were out of here we'll start a real life." I hugged him tightly and then we heard the door open.