Chapter XIII

-Y/N'S POV-

Escape sounds fun! But why Sting? Probably just him being cocky, huh? I would expect nothing less of the famous Sting a Eucliffe of Sabertooth. I look over at him to see him already looking back at me. He smirks at me and I quickly turn away.
"Alright contestants! 'Escape' is quite simple. Each contestant will have to fight their way out of a castle individually. There will be different monsters in there, each of a different level. The higher the level of the monster, the stronger they are. The first contestant to get escape is the winner!" Mister Yajima explains. Just then, Domus Flou begins to quake and six towers emerge from the.
"Woah!" I exclaim as I fall over. Instead of the ground, I feel a pair of strong arms around me.
"Hey there," a familiar voice says. Sting. I sigh.
"Thanks Sting," I say, awkwardly making eye contact with the blond dragon slayer. He smirks and I hold my ground, not looking away from him.
"Ooh! Is there something going on between Sting of Sabertooth and  Y/n of Fairy Tail?" Mister Yajima asks.
"Cool!" The guest announcer, Jason, exclaims. This causes me to blush.
"NO! Ahem... No. There is nothing going on," I say. Good going, Y/n. Now everyone thinks you're some boy crazy flirt. Not like it matters though- I'll prove to them that I am strong!
"Contestants will now be transported to the first floor of a tower!" Mato announces. I look around and see each of us being teleported away.
"Fear not onlookers! You will be able to watch your favorites compete through crystal clear Lacrima Vision!" From inside the tower, I hear the crowd erupt in cheers. A gong sounds and the event begins.
     Making my way down a dark hall, I realize that this place is way bigger on the inside. It must be some sort of enchantment? I keep running until I see my first battle.
"Looks like Y/n has encountered our first monsters, the D-Class monsters! While these guys may look tough, but they are the weakest monsters," Yajima says. D-Class? Easy. I run towards the monsters and attack with,
"Water Dragon Iron Fist!" My attack takes out 3 monsters.
"With one attack, three D-Class monsters are down! Y/n must be going all out for this event. Hopefully she knows how to manage her magic power, because this is only the first level!" Mato exclaims. I hear Yajima laugh.
"Actually, it's not hard to tell that she's holding back. It seems as though she's merely testing the waters before jumping in." I smirk. He's caught onto me already? Was hoping that would work a little longer. Well, it's time to show them what I can do!
"Water Dragon Roar!" I shout, aiming my attack toward a group of monsters. "Y/n takes out 10 monsters with just one attack! Just how powerful is this girl? She's so cool!" The Sorcerer Weekly guy exclaims. The crowd goes wild.
I'm just getting started- Fairy Tail is gonna be number one!