Chapter 8

Guys annyeong ^^

Finnaly i'm free ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Anyone miss me???

Enjoy this one~

╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Raejin POV

After a while the boys wake up and go downstairs. "HAHAHAHAHA" i laugh out loud. Why? Beacause they loose all their charisma. Their face is bad without make up. Just Taehyung oppa and Jin oppa is normal. But to be honest Namjoon oppa face really funny. "YAH MWOYAAA" Taehyung oppa shout and i run away from him. I go to jin oppa's back. "Oppa help! The giant want to eat me...." I say. "Lets the prince finish this" He say and ready to catch Taehyung oppa. "Aish hyung" He pout. "Arraseo time to eat kids" Jin oppa say like a mother. "Ne eomma..." jungkook oppa say and everyone laugh

Then we all go to the dining room and eat. "Thanks for the food" we all say and eat. "Oppa.. Where is myungsoo oppa and Teyo?" I ask while eating. "Yah dont talking when eating... " He say. "Arraseo EONNIE" i say.  "MWO? EONNIE?" He shout and start tickling me. "Eonniee hajimaaaa... jeballl" (eonnie stoppp.. pleaseeee) I say with a puppy eyes. "Yah you kid stop" Suddenly myungsoo oppa stand between us and stop jin eonnie from tickling me. "Oppaaa help me this eonnie make me crazy" I hug myungsoo oppa. "Ne.. oppa will sit here." Then myungsoo oppa sit between us and we continue eating.

"Eung.. Goodmorning hyung.. noona" Teyo come from his room. "Ah teyo a.. are you sleep late again? Now come and eat" Myungsoo oppa say. Then he come and join us eating. After eating we start cleaning the dishes. I just wanna go and wash the dishes but jin oppa call me. "Raejin ah.. today dont wash the dishes just sit and watch tv." He say. "Bbbbut" "no but .." he say. I pout and go to the living room.

After around 15 minute i start bored. "YAH! OPPA DEUL WHAT TAKE YOU ALL SO LONG" i yell. No answer. I go to the kitchen and see no one. "Where are everyone go?" I ask. I go and pass the board. Its something written there.

"DEAR Raejin,

Raejin ah.. we all go to our dorm.. We just wanna ask you to join but you're sleeping.. So oppa decided to left you and go to the dorm and do our cleaning activity. If you're awake just call me or myungsoo hyung. He say he's relaxing at Cafe and dont worry Teyo is going to Jeno's house to do their homeworks. So sorry for left you alone... Dont miss your hansome oppa.. Annyeong princess... :*

KIM PRINCE~"

Aigoo.. "Hahahahaha" I laugh at the last emoticon he write. But when i'm sleeping? What ever~ i just go to my piano and practise some song. I play my favourite song "River Flows in you" by Yiruma. But suddenly my cellphone ring. Eung? Myungsoo oppa? Waeyo?

"Ne.. Myungsoo oppa?" I answer

"Ah.. Raejin ah.. you're awake?" He ask.

"Hm.. oppa waeyo? Why you call me?" I ask.

"Oppa know that you're bored now.. so oppa will go home and take you to the cafe" he say

"Aniyo oppa.. gwenchana.. you dont need to go home.. i will go there by my own. I will see tou there... annyeong oppa" i say and end the call. I go to my room and use my casual cloth. I take my iphone, earphone and my power bank and put it in my bag. Then i ready to go~~~

≧◇≦ ≧◇≦ ≧◇≦ ≧◇≦ ≧◇≦ ≧◇≦ ≧◇≦

Yugyeom POV

YAYYYY FINNALY I WROTE HIS POV. HE'S ARRIVED NOWWWW.... OPPS BACK TO THE STORY~

"Maknae ahhh... lets go to the supermarket" jr hyung say when i read my favorite books. "Ne.. lets go with us" mark hyung say.. "Aish hyung i have many homework" i say try to make an excuse. "Jinjja? Its mean he cant go" mark hyung say and jr hyung pout. "Homework? You've done it yesterday right?" Bam bam hyung say. "AISHHH hyungggg" i yell. "Yahhh How dare you... why you're lying" jr hyung say try to be dramatic. "Yah maknae go with them" Jb hyung say. "Aish.. Arra arra" i say and i take my cellphone and my jacket. I use my earphone and start shuffling my song in my iphone.

After 10 minute we arrived savely without any fangirls notice. "What will we buy hyung?" I ask. "The kids like some snack and we will buy some tooth paste too" mark hyung say. "A... I see i will wait outside" i say then they go inside. I go and take a walk in the park.

"Pakk"

Suddenly i crash someone. "Ah.. Mianhamnida" i say and help her stand up. "Ah.. Gwenchana.. eum? Yugyeom ssi?" She ask. "Hm.. ne you know me?" I ask with innocent face. "Ofcourse you're an idol.. and we're classmate" She say nicely and i found it cute. Aish pabo of course i'm an idol--. "Classmate? A... Raejin ssi am i right??" I ask and remember her name. "Yes.. oh i should go yugyeom ssi~ nice to meet you~" she say and go. Then i relised that she drop her diary. But when i wanna give it back she's gone. Heol i wish i can see her again. And i put the diary in my bag and go search the hyung.

"Yah maknae where have you been?" Jr hyung ask. "Just a walk hyung" i say. "Arra lets go back to the dorm" Mark hyung say. Then we go back to the dorm.

Raejin POV

After finish take all my stuff and go to the cafe. Today's weather is nice.. not hot but not rain. Autmn is the best season ever. I go pass the park and...

"Prakkk"

"Mianhamnida" a boy say

"Gwenchana... Eum? Yugyeom ssi?" i ask.

"Hmm.. You know me?" He ask.

Pabo he is an idol but his innocent face is cute

"Ye ofcourse you're an idol and we're classmates" i say with smile.

"Class mate? Ah... Raejin ssi?" He think for awhile then remember my name.

"Ne... i should go now.. nice to meet you Guyeom ssi" i say and go to the cafe that oppa say. Then after 10 minute i arrived at the cafe.

>ω< >ω< >ω< >ω< >ω< >ω<

>ω<

Mianhaeeee for late updatee...

Jeongmal mianhaeeeee

But enjoy this oneee

How is it??

I need some respond...

But thanks for always reading my story :3

Comment and vote is needed...

Gamsahamnida

Saranghae readers ♥

K_C