Chapter 24

ANNYEONG~~~
Sorry for really late update guys...
I've been gone around 3 months? Kkk
Because you know lesson, homework and others....
Check this out thennnnnn~

Hanbin POV

"Chaesunghaeyo gwenchana?" Suddenly I crush some people infront of the hospital. Wait this girl seems familiar. Ah its her. Lee jihyun. "Ya neo" I say and she stop. "What are you doing here?" I ask coldly and she just froze. "We need to talk" I say then she follow ne from behind. Good thing I met her. I pull her hand and push her to sit in the chair.

"Ya sit" I say and she sit slowly looks a bit scared. "What are you planning to do?" I stare at her and she looks scared. "Just say it I wont hurt u" I say. "Alright, so I dont have any bad ideas for hurting junhoe or whatever it is. I just wanna tell him that I have to go back to usa because my cancer was back and I need to be treaten there. Last time I was crying and met ur sister raejin. I dont even want to hurt her but she might miss understood and tought I wanna kill my self. Well actually at that time I really wanna kill myself. I got a call that my mother died in an accident and I cant handle myself so yea. I'm sorry"

I just stare her blankly. "Mian hanbin ah, jeongmal mianhae" she say while crying. "Its okay it's all clear now, you dont need to be sad or whatever, wish the best for you then, get well soon" "t-thankyou" and then I left her alone.

A few weeks later

Junhoe POV

It's been 5 days i'm recharged from the hospital, good thing I dont need any treatment and can do everything normally. It's been a few days since I come to school its back to normal now. "Junhoe, donghyuk over here" hanbin hyung call. "Yes hyung" we say and come to the group. Yep school already over, ofcourse the best part of school haha. "So... We're having our practise in one hour. You can do ur stuff first, expecially dongdonleft. anbin hyung say to donghyuk hyung. "Arraseo shyung see you guys" he say and left. "Stuff? He have a girlfriend? Ya hyung what happen when i'm comma it seems a lot of stuff happen" i say. And they just ignore me. If they're not going to tell me i'll know that alone.

"Ah... Ahh my tummy. Hyung i need to go to hospital" i try my best to make it realistic. "Gwenchana? You should go there. Jinhwan hyung go with him" hanbin hyung say. "Aniya hyung i'll go alone, i'll skip today practise" i say. "Arra be careful" hanbin hyung say. Then i go to hospital. Assaaa my acting was good hahahaha...

When i enter the hospital good thing donghyuk hyung still around and i see him go into the some alley. Because of my ninja skill i can follow him without he knowing haha. I think i ever see this alley before. Wait this is my room,  and he's going inside the room next to mine. I go near the room and look at the patient name. Kim Rae Jin. Is this hyung new yeochin? But this name seems familiar. Kim rae jin?

Flashback

"Yaaa junhoe you're back" jungkook sunbae say. "Ya jeon jungkook how've you been." I ask. "Good. I heard u have something with ur memory so you cant remember several thing?" He ask. How did he know? Does the whole school know? Pft it must be hanbin hyung and donghyuk hyung who afraid something gonna happen to me aigoo. "Yep kind of, but dont worry i still remember you though . hahaha" i say. "Yep but you forget ur girl- ah nevermind" he say. Girl? Girlfriend? "Nugu? Girlfriend? Did i have any girlfriend kookie?" I ask "poor uri raejin" he say whispered. Ne? Raechim? Raein? Mwo? What is it again? "A-aniya i'll go first then see yaa" he say and left. Pft that strange namja, it must because he too close with taehyung hyung.