Chapter 23

Annyeonggggg
I'm back with new chapter~ 
i having a plenty of times and ideas so i keep updating hehehe
IKON'S album already out, check it out and give a lot of love to it juseyo kkk
Merry Christmast everyone sorry its late kkk
Check this chapter out guysss

Junhoe POV

"ANIYA RAEJIN ANIYA, I'M nabbeun,I'm nabbeun" jihyun say with a sobs. "I've almost die before so why not I'm trying to die tonight?" She say. Seulma, she's going to kill herself? "YAAA LEE JIHYUNNNNN" raejin shout. "Yaaa agassiii" "yaaaa a car going to pass." People screams so she' not getting hit by the car. But she doesnt hear it and raejin take a brave action and push her good thing the two of them saved. "Raejin ah i shout" i give a go away from there now sign. Then there's shout from here and there. She turn back and see a big truck. Otthokae? i run as fast as i can and hug raejin. then i feel abig crush on my back and everything turn our black.

No one pov

"Someone call the ambulance" the crowds shouts. the ambulance come and take the two patient, and one people scared because she's the one who cause this mess. "That girl is so kind to save her friend too bad she have to be hitted by the truck." "That boy too he saves his girlfriend and end up like that." "If that crazy girl doesn't do something like that the two of them wouldn't end up like that." "poor them" people in the crowd say while the girl who caused all the mess scared and run away. Then the ambulance headed to the nearest hospital.

Kim Hanbin POV

"Ya guys quick we need to practise" i yell call the boys. "arraseo hyung" donghyuk say. then i look around the member. "Wait, Where is koo junhoe?" i ask. "AH that, he's going.." "he's having" the member exchange glances. "Date?" i ask then sigh. "ne hyung" chanwoo say. Aish that kid he always escape the practise. I'm sure Raejin already tell him to come but he dont want. Aish that pabo. then my phone ringed. SASSY GOO. Aish this kid "YAA GOO JUHOE WHERE ARE YOU?" i yell. "ah, this is Seoul Hospital, This patient name goojunhoe is here because an accident." the line say. Mwo? Accident? I drop the phone. "Ya hanbin ah gwenchana?" kimbab hyung ask worriedly ad take the phone. "NE? ARRASEO WE'RE coming GAMSAHAMNIDA." kimbab say in the phone and end the calls. "Waeyo kimbab ah?" yunhyeong hyung ask. "JUNHOE AND RAEJIN GET AN ACIDENT" kimbab say. Then we're heading to the hospital.

Then my phone ringed again "Hanbin ah you've heard about Raejin and Junhoe?" myungsoo hyung say. "Ne hyung we've arrived at the hospital." i say. "arraseo i'm on my way with jin, and the girls are heading there too" myungsoo hyung say. "Arraseo hyung" i say then we run into the hospital. "Cogi, where s the patient named Goo Junhoe and Raejin room?" "ah the one who just arrived from an accident?" "ne" " juat go straight and at the end turn right" "gamsahamnida" i say an run to the room and see the members there.

"Ah hyung you're here." donghyuk say. "How's them?" i ask. "the two of them havent wake up" jinhwan hyung say. "aish jinjja naega neomu pabo" i say and puch the wall. "yaa kim hanbin calm yourself." kimbab hyung say. "I cant take the responsibility to take care of them, and now they're like this." i say. i can't protect my member nor my cousins i'm useless. I should've protect them. i look to the room and see the two of them with the stuff around them to help them to live. Raejin ah mianhae oppa can't protect you.

When we still a child i dont have any chingu and i'm the only son in my family. the other was older and i'm the maknae. but i met her. Kim Raejin my cousins. She's the only one who is younger than me and finnaly i can play with her then after that i'm getting closer to the hyungs too. Raejin mianhae oppa can't protect you like i ever say. I'm useless raejin  ah. "Hanbin ah" myungsoo hyung come. "hyung Mianhae" i say while tears starting to flows. "Aniya, why did you say that. i'm the one who should say that." he say. "i can't protect my only sister. But i belive she's a strong girl. You should belive it too." hyung say. I nod and he give me a path i my shoulder. Then the girls come. "Hanbin ah, how's raejin?" Anhee ask. "The two of them haven't wake up" I answer. "Its okay the two of them are strong" heechan say.

Then the doctor get out. "Who's this patient family?" The doctor ask and I and myungsoo hyung go to the dorctor room. "So, this two patient have a serious condition. This patients name junhoe is having amnesia." AMNESIA? YA MWOYA? HOW CAN.. "Not all his nemory gone, just some precious memory stay. He'll forgot what he's done in these few month. But don't worry, since he ever sing some song for your debut he'll remember that quickly but about people. It might be a bit late but if that person have a certain relationship with him maybe his memory will recover." Aish pabo kim hanbin. Ottokhae? Now one of your member will have amnesia, your dongsaeng first love, they forget each other. Aish pabo kim hanbin.

"How about raejin doctor?" Myungsoo hyung ask. "About her, we still not sure, she's having a hard time, she might be protected by the boy but until now she's in coma, we just can pray for miracle come to wake her up" doctor say. Shir waht I'm going to do now. "Thankyou doctor" we say then we go out from the doctor room.

"Hyung how is it?" Donghyuk ask. I just sigh. "Junhoe have amnessia and raejin..." I stopped. "She's in a long coma" I sigh as tears starting to flow. "Gwenchana hanbin ah, gwenchana" kimbab hyung hug me and comfort me. "Hyung lets go home I'm sure you and myungsoo hyung already tired" chanwoo say. "Aniya I'll stay here." I say. "Hanbin ah, you're tired. Hyung'll stay here. You guys still have schedule right" myungsoo hyung say. "Arraseo hyung, call me if something happens" I say.

Then we go to our dorm. "Hyung just rest and calm yourself we're going there tommorow" donghyuk say. Then I fall alseep. "Aishhh why did I wake up" I sigh. I look the clock its 2am. "Hanbin hyung must be really sad" its seems like donghyuk voice. "Without junhoe hyung this dorm really empty right?" Chanwoo say. "Its all because of that wrench lee jihyun" donghyuk say with anger. LEE JIHYUN? THAT GIRL? "who's jihyun? That new girl in our school?" "Ne that girl, she's junhoe first love, which is dissapear and suddenly come again, and now she create this mess" donghyuk say.

"She make this mess, she make my dongsaeng like this, raejin a kind hearted girl, people say that she try to saved jihyun. At first the two of them saved but suddenly a truck come behind, then junhoe come to save raejin but the two of then get hitted by truck and now they're like this" donghyuk say. "Aigoo she's just bad witch" chanwoo say.

That lee jihyun caused all of this? SHE ALREADY HURT JUNHOE HEART AND NOW SHE COME BACK AND CAUSE ANOTHER MESS? "Hyung you're awake" chanwoo say. I go out heading to hospital. "Ne I'll go to hospital' I say. "But hyung you're still tired" donghyuk say. "Gwenchana, ya you two should rest too you can get sick" I say. "Arraseo hyung, be careful" donghyuk say. Then I go to the hospital.

Lee jihyun. My hoobae in school. A good girl and a girl that remind me of raejin, she's kind and friendly. Thats why I introduce her to the team and finally became our dongsaeng. Finnaly junhoe going out with her. They're having fun and look like a cute couple. But too bad, she has this cancer which can kill her. We all sad and really feeling a big loss. We thought she gonna tell junhoe In a good way. But too bad she hurt that boy heart instead and finnaly gone without saying goodbye. That time we're disappointed and finnally dont want to talk about her.

Thats why we decided to move and we meet raejin. She's the one who bring that boy back, make us feeling loved and now ikon have a new sister. But now they're getting into this accident. "Chaesunghaeyo gwenchana?" Suddenly I crush some people infront of the hospital. Wait this girl seems familiar. Ah its her. Lee jihyun. "Ya neo" I say and she stop. "What are you doing here?" I ask coldly and she just froze. "We need to talk" I say then she follow ne from behind

HELLOOO
Another chap is out
How is it?
Vote and comment juseyo
Mianhae because typos and bad grammar.
Once again merry christmas~
See ya
K_C