Chapter 18

HELLO GUYSSSS
SORRY FOR REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE
I have a lots work to do and I'm not in a good conditions too hehehe
enjoy~~~~

Raejin POV

"Neoreul nae chui hyang jeo kyeong, nae chui hyang jeo kyeong" I hear my alarm ringed. Ahhh its morning already. I go out side my room and see no one around. Where is those pabos? I see a sticky notes around the table and I pick it.

"Goodmorning kim Raejin ssi~ This is your personal cousin aka kim hanbin. We're going to practise early today, well I mean I have some date with nara, and other hyung is having their practices, Your lil brother have his practice with Jeno and Yuta too. So take a good care of our dorm, see you at eve. -B.I-"

Ckckck how dare them leave me alone. Oh right, now I'm already living with this 7 pabo guys I mean iKON, yep myungie oppa is on his world tour, Jin oppa and tae tae oppa in their comeback process so I'm left here. But seriously? they've just received their throphy last night and of course they're really tired and they have a practice this early? Yep YG search a new stylish me and nara unnie being their stylish last night. They're handsome right kkk. Yep in Melon Music award they win a category and bts oppa deul also got one throphy. I go around the dorm to check all the rooms and starting to tidy it. The dorm was quite tidy because they're tired and doen't make any mess last night kkk. Aish finnaly I arrived at the Sassy prince charming room. Wait I found other sticky notes.

"Jinnie yaaaaa~
You left alone with ur namchin, so have fun, we're going back early so dont be sad aegi ya kkk, annyeong saranghae -nara-"

Mwo??? So he's here. Aish my annoying jerkie namchin is here, why he's not going to practice? Aish jinnja. Yep, Namchin, That sassy Goo junhoe is my namja chingu now. Lets flashback abit.

Flashback

After the debut concert I go back home and really tired they're so extremely popular and also they show a great performance. After change my cloth I'm going to sleep. the next morning I wake up because of my alarm voice but I dont bother to open my eyes. The alarm was too loud today. I used ikon my type song, it actually not that loud and I turn it off and go back to sleep. But somehow that voice being real.

You're my type, you're my type
Even if you don't say anything, I have a feeling
From your head to your toes, everything

You're my type
When I look at you, I want you so bad I go crazy
I think about you even right before I go to sleep
pow

Your sneakers under your thin ankles
A perfect harmony with your denim skinny jeans
Under your slightly big cardigan
Your falling, long, straight hair is so pretty
Your shy eye smile, the look on your face when you space out
It all looks so pretty to me, it makes my heart tremble
Why did you come now? You're my type

I open my eyes because I curious. Then I see hanbin oppa. Jinjja?._. Why he's here. Then he lead me to go out from my room and all ikon member is here.

oh oh your delicate smile
oh oh your eyes when you look at me
There is no flaw anywhere
There's no time to be bored, you're perfect

oh oh your cute voice
oh oh we're getting closer
Why did you come now?
Love has finally come to me

You're my type, you're my type
Even if you don't say anything, I have a feeling
From your head to your toes, everything

You're my type
When I look at you, I want you so bad I go crazy
I think about you even right before I go to sleep
pow